Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man GS. I hope these dont go over 250. February is going to put resellers kids through college. A lot of releases. I don't see these sitting but I see a lot of people passing on these for a lot of the all star releases and people chasing those Dave white 1's.

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes keep my name in their mouth LONG after I've typed my last post. It's not like I'm offending you dudes by posting info that I learn about. If you don't like my posts it's simple, direct your attention to things that you deem more important because I'm going to continue typing whatever I feel like typing regardless of your opinions.

Anyway...

Everyone else, read under the pictures for more info on the shoe too. I know it wil help some of you decide and avoid headache.

The shoe DOES RUN BIG in my opinion. I wear an 11 and tried both a 10.5 and my usual 11. I HAD to go with the 10.5 because it just fit perfect. I don't like my shoes tight and I still have a little room to move my toes and foot around in a size 10.5. The 11 was a little too long and roomy on either side.

The synthetic leather is smooth and the tongue is long. It doesn't seem like they'll crease easily and the mid sole seems to be painted so it looks like it will crack after several wears.

There's only one way to find out if these shoes will take a beating like my White Cement III's. WEAR THEM.

Overall satisfaction =
smile.gif
I love the shoes! Besides the Columbia XI's or possible Bred XI release, these are quite simply my favorite.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

If dude has it and wants to spend the extra 75 bucks or so on them more power to him. I just wouldn't be so excited our saying amen to be paying that much a week before rd but like dude said no head ache later.

Really who cares though let him spend 400. Didn't cost me anything extra by him paying 249

Preach.

People on here be real salty cause they can't do the same even though they want to.. let the man who bought them early do what he wants with his money. He didn't take anything outta YOUR pockets for it.
word 
its his money whats it to you (not spizkez231 or big brandon) 

anyways 3 people hitting me up asking where i copped 

when i asked no one answered me 

that could have saved me $47.00 

on top of that the 2 stores that i got from sold out early today

and 2 or the 3 people that asked aint believe me 

when i offered a store thats killing people for $260.00 and has a few sizes left 

nobody wants that 

its not even like i did not want to give up the info 

i dont need to bring these little crappy stores any traffic if there not doing nothing for me and when it comes to asking for a favor on here you get nothing in return 

if you want to spend more to avoid the b.s 

DO IT............DONT LISTEN TO THE CLOWNS ON HERE

ME FOR EXAMPLE I'M READY TO SPEND $450.00 FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS OR TIP A MANAGER $100.00 SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LINE UP CRAP 

let the salty people camp or try there luck on line

its a GR even though this shoe will be a quick sell through 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

Yo gottabdashoes if you were referring to me. I was referring to GSDoubleU's post when i said gs when he said he thinks these will be above 250 after release.

Never mentioned you ever my dude. I got no hate Do you but if you have a guilty conscious that's another thing.

Man GS. I hope these dont go over 250. February is going to put resellers kids through college. A lot of releases. I don't see these sitting but I see a lot of people passing on these for a lot of the all star releases and people chasing those Dave white 1's.

These are probably gonna be more than $250 on the reseller tip easily

i know this sounds stupid but im so glad that jb decided to write cement grey instead of tech grey on the label on the box. im loving everything about this release, the shoes, og box, black tissue paper, hangtag, etc.. are all
pimp.gif
3 pairs for me is a must.

BigBrandon, I'm referring to the negative NTers before you that specifically type my SN or "GBDS" in hopes of reaching some type of net stardom. I have no quarrels with you.

Here's all the real info that I know. I live in NY but my buddy is a FinishLine manager in Jacksonville and he said his store only received 24 pairs. He said his store received 48 of the Chicago X. Got my pair on lock so I'm cool. He said they are hella tight in person.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

If dude has it and wants to spend the extra 75 bucks or so on them more power to him. I just wouldn't be so excited our saying amen to be paying that much a week before rd but like dude said no head ache later.

Really who cares though let him spend 400. Didn't cost me anything extra by him paying 249

Preach.

People on here be real salty cause they can't do the same even though they want to.. let the man who bought them early do what he wants with his money. He didn't take anything outta YOUR pockets for it.
word 

when i offered a store thats killing people for $260.00 and has a few sizes left 

nobody wants that 

i dont need to bring these little crappy stores any traffic if there not doing nothing for me and when it comes to asking for a favor on here you get nothing in return 

ME FOR EXAMPLE I'M READY TO SPEND $450.00 FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS OR TIP A MANAGER $100.00 SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LINE UP CRAP 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

Exactly. I said I was cool as long as I paid under 500 for the galaxy foams I would be cool. Then I got blasted for trying to add hype to resell and called a hype beast the whole nine. It's crazy. I'm not an old dude but I turned 26 today with a kid. No time to be in line with these teens ready to fight and running and kicking not my life. I got more then enough to spend 500 on a pair of shoes if I feel like it but dudes make it like I took money out they mouth if I say I'm paying double.

Preach.

word 

nobody wants that 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

laff.gif

Preach.

word 

nobody wants that 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

Exactly. I said I was cool as long as I paid under 500 for the galaxy foams I would be cool. Then I got blasted for trying to add hype to resell and called a hype beast the whole nine. It's crazy. I'm not an old dude but I turned 26 today with a kid. No time to be in line with these teens ready to fight and running and kicking not my life. I got more then enough to spend 500 on a pair of shoes if I feel like it but dudes make it like I took money out they mouth if I say I'm paying double.

i got the same crap 7 years back when i paid $600.00 for the laser black 4's 
and you know what to this day i still dont regret it  

if its a shoe i really really want and i have the extra cash i'll pay 

i mean retail is a lot better then paying a arm and a leg but i cant deal with the monkey business back in 2005 

i will not bother with the bull crap now

in 2009 and 2010 i stopped messing with shoes but last year i caught the sneaker bug all over again

i dont really resell new releases like i used to 

with the lasers i paid $925.00 for 2 pairs 

and ended up getting 12 at retail and sold them for $400.00 each 

dont think i be doing anything like that soon but its your cash you do what you want 

clowns lining up for days is what's killing this so called silly "game" 

i hate using that word for this hobby 

only 2 "game's" i know have nothing to do with sneakers 

but its been like this for years 

just the concords and red foams have made it even more horrible to camp for retail 

stores buying for a 53% of the box price and then marking it up if your willing to spend it 

its really no one's business but your own 

these places only see you as a dollar sign and that's ok with me 

sorry for the rant and this post is not even for a limited shoe 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Preach.

word 

nobody wants that 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

laff.gif

Idk what you're laughin at
laugh.gif
cause I'm sure plenty of people would do the same for those if they wanted them. Avoid chaos, and if you're camping for them, he'll be at home sitting on here looking at the thread with his pair right next to the computer as people talk about all the chaos and line lengths / stores selling out / walking out empty handed. And if you were one of those people crying, trust me I'd be laughing at you just as hard as that gif you just posted. I can already see you've been pretty salty about some of the past releases you've missed out on just by the way you've posted about early buyers.
roll.gif

BTW 160JD, I would do the same homie but I think I might have to wait out for those.
mad.gif
haha that's even if I have the funds for them in the first place.. wallet is breaking
frown.gif

Shout out tho cause you got money to spend
pimp.gif

P.S.. nice Avi of that gif that was posted a few pages back..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see how much you really love this release. Don't miss out.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Just ordered from sneakerpost for 250. Theres no way im standing in line, and to take my chances online. It would be almost 200 with shipping and taxes ( cali ). I'll pay $50 extra for these to avoid a head ache, plus these are my valentines gift from my wife
pimp.gif

Plus i think these will be higher than 250 after the release date.

Same. Do you know if SP is shipping on 2/18 or if they're shipping as soon as processed? I can't deal with the headache or stress next weekend although I'll try for my "stock" pair online. $90 over retail I can stomach for a little peace of mind.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

word 

nobody wants that 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

laff.gif

Idk what you're laughin at
laugh.gif
cause I'm sure plenty of people would do the same for those if they wanted them. Avoid chaos, and if you're camping for them, he'll be at home sitting on here looking at the thread with his pair right next to the computer as people talk about all the chaos and line lengths / stores selling out / walking out empty handed. And if you were one of those people crying, trust me I'd be laughing at you just as hard as that gif you just posted. I can already see you've been pretty salty about some of the past releases you've missed out on just by the way you've posted about early buyers.
roll.gif

BTW 160JD, I would do the same homie but I think I might have to wait out for those.
mad.gif
haha that's even if I have the funds for them in the first place.. wallet is breaking
frown.gif

Shout out tho cause you got money to spend
pimp.gif

P.S.. nice Avi of that gif that was posted a few pages back..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see how much you really love this release. Don't miss out.
wink.gif
thanks man
i really dont have the cash but when i want something i just go do what i do to get the cash 

hes laughing now 
but will be crying about the resller's later "killing the game" when hes camping for days at a time and coming up empty  

who knows i might be one of the clowns on the line if i cant pay anyone off

but i dont want to do it 

believe it 

WITH THE WAY PEOPLE MAKING THIS RELEASE OUT TO BE, I GUESS I'M GONNA BRING OUT MY CHECKBOOK AND GRAB AS MANY PAIRS AS I CAN GET MY HANDS ON....

$$$$

HYPED JORDANS >>>>>>>>>>>> WALLSTREET STOCK GAINS

0% RISK

$280.00 for shoes that are not Concords? $600.00 for shoes that are not game worn or player exclusives? Threads like these have killed the shoe game cause people&lurkers read this crap and believe it as TRUTH. SMh

^^^^lol soooo true....too many people lurk and think they know something, then wanna run their mouths.

I myself got 2 pairs on lock, none will be resold. Kicks are meant to be worn, all this resell business is not even

worth the energy on some of these releases. Jumpin through hoops to make a couple extra dollars?? What part of "the game"

is that?? Lol ....if you can order from over seas or have a connect and can cop multiples with lil or no effort then do you. But campin

Just to resell for a few bucks over retail??? My time is much better spent elsewhere...get ya weight up!

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

$280.00 for shoes that are not Concords? $600.00 for shoes that are not game worn or player exclusives? Threads like these have killed the shoe game cause people&lurkers read this crap and believe it as TRUTH. SMh

exactly!

I'm gonna score these today. I'm not doing lines, nor am I relying on a connect. The sneaker game has taken a turn for the worse.

If a person has the money to spend and doesn't want to deal with release day drama, then it is worth it to spend over retail and get them early. This release will be like the chicago X's, they'll sell fast and then the resellers will only see chump-change profits coming from ebay.

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Listen to yourself man.. come on. It sounds like you still got the blood runnin through you that the hypebeasts had runnin through them when they scooped up as many pairs as possible to resell. Really? Just because a shoe isn't the Concords, they can't sell for $100 over retail? Man, the Concords still have some of your minds traumatized.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom