Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by spizike231

that has to be to most asinine assumption I have ever seen on this board, you kids are hilarious LOL @ dropping 5 bills on a foamposite.....HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!! Its people like yourself that are killing this shoe game by spending outrageous prices on shoes to resellers. I already know Im getting them foamposites so why dont you send me your info so I can make some money off you??
30t6p3b.gif
pointing fingers and making accusations when it's really you who's killing the game. You really care about how much someone else spends out of THEIR OWN WALLET on a pair of sneakers? What's next? You care about how many toilet paper squares he uses to wipe himself in the bathroom? Calm down and mind your own business. The game isn't dying and it won't be for a while as long as the true heads are still in it. You should know that. Let the man spend his money on what he wants and let him do it without your childish judgment. Only high school kids laugh at a grown man spending his money on what he wants cause they would not and can not do the same. Their momma won't do it for them. He's a grown man and can do what he wants with his money, regardless of what you say. So I really don't see why you keep posting your opinion.
laugh.gif

Homey your the one pointing fingers with your hilarious assumptions, and your the one calling out how much money you are going to drop on shoes and if I want to make fun of you for doing so I can cause you throwing all your business out there. And your right its none of my business for telling them what to do with their money and that seems to be the excuse that everyone uses on this board when they drop and outrageous amount on shoes but its all good, some people are built for waiting in lines and some just cant handle it beend doing this for a long time and it aint a thing to wait in line some of you kids are just impatient.
I'm not even the one who was talking about droppin 4 bills on the Foams. That was 160JordansDeep. I've waited in line for every pair of Jordans I own that require me to in order to cop, and refuse to pay that much for sneakers strictly because I don't have the money on that level. If I had the money to do it I would. Some people are built for waiting 8 straight hours in 23 degree weather in shorts and a t shirt and a sweater, holding in the biggest piss of their life for 4 of those hours, all for the shoes they've been waiting to add to their collection, like I did for the Concords. Some people don't want to go through that, and would rather pay money in order to avoid it. That's their business, so I'm done talking about it. Stop pointing your finger at me and quit replying to this stupid argument because that's what it is. Stupid. Let's just move on in this thread and leave it be. If someone wants to spend THEIR money, just let them. Don't gotta comment at how outrageous it is because you feel that way. That'll just start another stupid argument like this one.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i hate you

i see you starting early zyzz
laugh.gif

fam what sz do you wear ill make sure you get one this go round
laugh.gif

I feel bad for that homey all the time, seems like he misses alot of the releases and I know he puts in work.....

Cold, i aint hating. your one of the members on here i actually like
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

and naw man dont feel bad, i dont put in work so to say. i mean i just rely on NDC so that says a lot. i would try NBA.com with releases as well but its been 2 times they screwed me over with lies on when they would release. SMH

im going all out this time, i want these so im using my macbook, iphone, and touchpad. if i dont get at least a pair them i might as well jump off a cliff
laugh.gif

that has to be to most asinine assumption I have ever seen on this board, you kids are hilarious LOL @ dropping 5 bills on a foamposite.....HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!! Its people like yourself that are killing this shoe game by spending outrageous prices on shoes to resellers. I already know Im getting them foamposites so why dont you send me your info so I can make some money off you??
30t6p3b.gif
pointing fingers and making accusations when it's really you who's killing the game. You really care about how much someone else spends out of THEIR OWN WALLET on a pair of sneakers? What's next? You care about how many toilet paper squares he uses to wipe himself in the bathroom? Calm down and mind your own business. The game isn't dying and it won't be for a while as long as the true heads are still in it. You should know that. Let the man spend his money on what he wants and let him do it without your childish judgment. Only high school kids laugh at a grown man spending his money on what he wants cause they would not and can not do the same. Their momma won't do it for them. He's a grown man and can do what he wants with his money, regardless of what you say. So I really don't see why you keep posting your opinion.
laugh.gif

Homey your the one pointing fingers with your hilarious assumptions, and your the one calling out how much money you are going to drop on shoes and if I want to make fun of you for doing so I can cause you throwing all your business out there. And your right its none of my business for telling them what to do with their money and that seems to be the excuse that everyone uses on this board when they drop and outrageous amount on shoes but its all good, some people are built for waiting in lines and some just cant handle it beend doing this for a long time and it aint a thing to wait in line some of you kids are just impatient.
I'm not even the one who was talking about droppin 4 bills on the Foams. That was 160JordansDeep. I've waited in line for every pair of Jordans I own that require me to in order to cop, and refuse to pay that much for sneakers strictly because I don't have the money on that level. If I had the money to do it I would. Some people are built for waiting 8 straight hours in 23 degree weather in shorts and a t shirt and a sweater, holding in the biggest piss of their life for 4 of those hours, all for the shoes they've been waiting to add to their collection, like I did for the Concords. Some people don't want to go through that, and would rather pay money in order to avoid it. That's their business, so I'm done talking about it. Stop pointing your finger at me and quit replying to this stupid argument because that's what it is. Stupid. Let's just move on in this thread and leave it be. If someone wants to spend THEIR money, just let them. Don't gotta comment at how outrageous it is because you feel that way. That'll just start another stupid argument like this one.
tired.gif

Its cool homey I got no beef with you....

i hate you

i see you starting early zyzz
laugh.gif

fam what sz do you wear ill make sure you get one this go round
laugh.gif

I feel bad for that homey all the time, seems like he misses alot of the releases and I know he puts in work.....

Cold, i aint hating. your one of the members on here i actually like
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

and naw man dont feel bad, i dont put in work so to say. i mean i just rely on NDC so that says a lot. i would try NBA.com with releases as well but its been 2 times they screwed me over with lies on when they would release. SMH

im going all out this time, i want these so im using my macbook, iphone, and touchpad. if i dont get at least a pair them i might as well jump off a cliff
laugh.gif

Good luck homey! Hope you get your pair

how disappointing. i didnt even get a link from end clothing to begin with, and i "signed up" to be on the mailing list. online it is.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

how disappointing. i didnt even get a link from end clothing to begin with, and i "signed up" to be on the mailing list. online it is.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Same here fam, didn't get the e-mail either.

it didnt go out to everyone on thier email list it went out to previous customers who asked about the iv's before they even had concords like myself

tired.gif

it didnt go out to everyone on thier email list it went out to previous customers who asked about the iv's before they even had concords like myself

the weird thing is i bought my black cements 3s from them and they sent me a linked a couple days after i asked about it. i told them to keep me in the loop for the concords. never got a link for those either. i asked aout the white cement IVs and still no link. end used to be my fallback spot, but look at it now.

tired.gif

Ah, I see. I got the e-mail for the 3's & the Concords before they even had it up. NDC here I come. 
wink.gif
 I'm not trying my luck at all with Eastbay or Finishline. Finishline only came through for me once with GS Space Jams. 
laugh.gif

ahahaha
this thread has made everyone go absolutely ape s---

We got OG's claiming its cool to drop double MSRP for a pair of sneakers. When did this happen? It has never been a good look to do this. You might have the money to do this, I bought the SJ XI's early for over retail myself, but I never pretended like it was anything other being too lazy to work for my shoe and not wanting to risk being left out on RD.

Then we got people talking about campers as though THE'YRE ones ruining the game?!?!?! Copping newly released J's has been about getting to the store early and grabbing your pair for 30 F-in years!!!!!! If you cant do that fine, but dont claim that they're the ones ruining this, thats just laughable

Classic Cement IV's making people lose there dam minds

Originally Posted by DRO3000

theres a few sizes up on deadstockshoes.com.........sorry if it's been posted already

those have been up the entire time if your talking about the 9, 14, and 15.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

ahahaha

We got OG's claiming its cool to drop double MSRP for a pair of sneakers. When did this happen? It has never been a good look to do this. You might have the money to do this, I bought the SJ XI's early for over retail myself, but I never pretended like it was anything other being too lazy to work for my shoe and not wanting to risk being left out on RD.

Then we got people talking about campers as though THE'YRE ones ruining the game?!?!?! Copping newly released J's has been about getting to the store early and grabbing your pair for 30 F-in years!!!!!! If you cant do that fine, but dont claim that they're the ones ruining this, thats just laughable

Happens whenever a release date gets close.  Makes for good comedy at least.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

ahahaha

yes.gif

drool.gif
@ them pics.....

Originally Posted by DRO3000

theres a few sizes up on deadstockshoes.com.........sorry if it's been posted already

those have been up the entire time if your talking about the 9, 14, and 15.
haha yeah. when you try to add it to cart, you'll get an error.

Great pics^... really excited about this release, hopefully with all that hype on the ASG pack, these will be slightly overlooked. but who am i kidding
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom