Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Local spot tried to get me for $300... I laughed and said nah that's way too much. The dude at the store and the 4 dudes in front of me looked at me like I was crazy. Can get 2 pair for a little over that come release. I'll take my chances then.

I know it's said time and time again but this Price mark up is getting completely out of hand.

hype hype hype at its finest the 4 in front of you prbly had already bought them for 300 & were salty you didnt follow.. or in on "it"
Yeah the 4 dudes in front of me had already purchased and had theirs in bags calling all their boys tellin em where to cop.
      So glad I don't buy into these high prices. Never have never will. I've learned many many times if you don't cop on release date and have patience deals will pop up. 

exactly
dudes were def Lawrys you didnt buy em for $300.....add $50 & thats a 2nd pair & they drop in 3 days

I cant believe people are buying these for $250 and up. I know of at least 10 online stores that will have these below $200.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I cant believe people are buying these for $250 and up. I know of at least 10 online stores that will have these below $200.

nerd.gif

hook a brotha up? we tried to help each other for the concords if you remember.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

NDC hasn't let me down yet. looking forward to 9pm pacific on friday. Even though I could get multiple pairs I'm only copping one. Hopefully it frees up a pair for someone else. Goodluck everybody!
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spizike231

For EVERYONE talking about sizing, there is a 3-4 page discussion that we had about it on PAGES 53-56.

Now let's just move on, shall we?
tired.gif
Great, cause I was just a bout to ask.
laugh.gif

I got a bill that someone will ask again before the day is done.   
indifferent.gif
I feel like a teacher or something.

"..and if you flip your book to page 53-56, you'll see the discussion that will eliminate half of the posts in this thread."
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Niketown NYC

LAUNCH UPDATE: We are releasing the Air Jordan 4 Retro - 'Cement" on Sat., Feb. 18th at 8AM. Limit one pair per consumer.

GS, PS and TD sizes will be available as well.

Numbered wristbands for this launch will be distributed tomorrow, Wed, Feb. 15th at 8AM and 6PM (pending availability). Wristbands will be distributed for 1 hour each time (pending availability). Please line up in front of the store on 57th Street towards 5th Avenue. Please have proper identification and contact number ready when picking up a wristband.

Anyone picking up a wristband is not allowed to hold a spot in line for anyone else and everyone is expected to remain in line until they receive a wristband. Please do not litter in front of our store or neighboring businesses. Anyone who cannot follow these guidelines will not be allowed to receive a wristband.

Limit one wristband per guest. Wristbands are not transferable. Wristbands are only good during the launch event. You must have wristband and identification present at the launch event. Wristbands do not guarantee product but do increase your chance to purchase. Anyone who cannot abide by all guidelines will be excluded from the event.

this thread is pretty much identical to the concord thread.  i wonder how long it will be until people start saying the pics people are posting are fake.

Local spot tried to get me for $300... I laughed and said nah that's way too much. The dude at the store and the 4 dudes in front of me looked at me like I was crazy. Can get 2 pair for a little over that come release. I'll take my chances then.

I know it's said time and time again but this Price mark up is getting completely out of hand.

No way am I trying to add to the hype and no way am I saying this release will be like the concords, but I remember seeing these same exact posts with that release. 
I too would've laughed in their faces tho, $300 is OD high.

Originally Posted by matothett

this thread is pretty much identical to the concord thread.  i wonder how long it will be until people start saying the pics people are posting are fake.

because of all the children on the threads. obviously majority are not adults.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

NDC hasn't let me down yet. looking forward to 9pm pacific on friday. Even though I could get multiple pairs I'm only copping one. Hopefully it frees up a pair for someone else. Goodluck everybody!
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?
LA

Originally Posted by goku

Does anyone know how these fit? Same as IIIs?
good question and somehow nobody has replied to such question yet,
though we know that some of us here has them already on their feet.

The 99' retros fit perfect to me and i wear a size US 11.

I also would like to know how the 2010 VI retros fit because

the 2000 retros were oftn cut way too loose for regular shape feet.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Im a 10 went with a 9.5 and still have room in the toe box.......

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Really?  Im pretty sure it has been answered 987326409873465987563948576982734659874365983764598732649587346958734 times...

I'm going the NDC/Eastbay on-line route, if I strike out it won't be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. Then I have to bend over and take it if I want to get a pair.

I saw them for $200, $230, $250, $300. I cursed out the spots asking $250 and $300. Mom&Pop are **@-&N thieves.

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

^Cold City, don't worry man, your not the only cat that can't comprehend Rufio's English. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Anyhow, word on the street is NTSF will be handing out wristbands at 10am 2/15/12. Can anyone confirm??

that's weird, NTSF always does wed, thur, fri around 2pm-3pm...that's whut happened for the past few releases.
if that's the case i'm just going to have to rely on websites.

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

No contest 3's and 4's are way better than 11's any day of the week. Preach.

i agree 100%

I agree. You can wear 3's and 4's with anything.

exactly, what can you wear XI's with? basketball shorts and sweatpants only
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom