Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Word. God forbid you bank a few minutes by not getting high before work. Good thing you have your priorities in order, as you imply.

I work graveyard security and there is absolutely no one at my job. I'm my own supervisor. So I put 1 in the air before work, sit in the control room and watch cameras, smoke on my break, do a patrol, have lunch, smoke on my next break do another patrol, lock up or unlock wait for my relief and smoke again on the way home. I know I smoke alot but a very fully functional person and worker trust me
pimp.gif

No need to defend your puffing habits. All he was saying was that you used that as excuse for not hitting the buy button when you had the chance, then blamed people sharing the link for why you didn't get a pair. Take responsibility, you dropped the ball!Congrats to everyone who scored on the foreign sites. I am looking for 2-3 pairs, so I didn't want to wait or deal with customs when I should be alright with the online release and my local spot in the AM.

Originally Posted by proballer

I WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO CT AND DECIDED TO CANCEL MY ORDER... I NEED THIS IN MY HAND TOMORROW!!! IT WAS TOUGH FOR ME TO CANCEL BUT O WELL HAHAHA GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH THESE

Bro! You're doin it wrong; you're supposed to keep the order then 2morrow if you get a physical pair in your hand THEN you cancel.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Man i was taking my time making my urbanindustry checkout when all the sizes were available and BEFORE th link was posted. I take a 5 min. trip to the store and somebody posts a got damn link and my size is sold out. Keep the links in the got damn pm's so only NT members can at least get first dibs. I don't mind lurkers gettin they pairs but man im over here tryina put work in behind the scenes not leaking info just sharing discretely between inboxes and dudes is on the PA system smfh
This fail is on you homie. 
If you found a pair online for a price you like, why in gods name would you then go out to the store before taking 2 seconds to complete the order?

had to get gas for work bro, I don't work till 11 but I like to be 30 min. early cuz I can't do that last min. stuff and I like to smoke a blunt before I go in. My consistent income > expending income on shoes. But it's Kool I just had to rant real quick I was punching the sh1+ out of my leather lazy boy when that UK 12 sold out on UI LOL, I already got a 13 off collectiveltd and natterjacks just tryina get them next 2 for retail on NDC. And I don't plan on reselling just a passionate collector who's gonna keep 2 pairs and trade the other 2 for some wht/cement 3's, TB 3's or Blk/cement iv's.

yes.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by ColdCity

thank you...
i guarantee most if not all the people saying stop crying JUST found out about most if not all todays preorders TODAY when they saw the thread jump after 5pm
I have no issue with you, but we shouldn't make blanket statements and assumptions like that.

I've put in my work.  My issue with the people whining about "blowing up links" is that they're acting as if they're in some select elite club entitled to these and as if they're the only ones who have "put in work."  Some of these sites may not be well known, but to think that CT and Well Gosh aren't is naive.

Is what it is though.  Just my $0.02.

Have to agree with Sneakerfan1, most folks that are complaining about links getting blown up already have their pair or pairs on lock.  Why not let some other folks celebrate because they scored a pair because someone actually did what it seems on a select few on here do...help other people out.
maybe i should have said over 60% then instead of most.....

I was about to order two pairs from natter which would come out to $144 per pair but shipping is $80 + the risk of customs fee, it's just not worth it. I usually have good luck with releases online so if I can't get them that way, oh well. I'd never wait in line for something I don't absolutely need.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Word. God forbid you bank a few minutes by not getting high before work. Good thing you have your priorities in order, as you imply.

I work graveyard security and there is absolutely no one at my job. I'm my own supervisor. So I put 1 in the air before work, sit in the control room and watch cameras, smoke on my break, do a patrol, have lunch, smoke on my next break do another patrol, lock up or unlock wait for my relief and smoke again on the way home. I know I smoke alot but a very fully functional person and worker trust me
pimp.gif

No need to defend your puffing habits. All he was saying was that you used that as excuse for not hitting the buy button when you had the chance, then blamed people sharing the link for why you didn't get a pair. Take responsibility, you dropped the ball!Congrats to everyone who scored on the foreign sites. I am looking for 2-3 pairs, so I didn't want to wait or deal with customs when I should be alright with the online release and my local spot in the AM.

I'm not even gonna dispute that, I agree I did drop the ball and it was due to my own timing and decision making and that's what this shoe buying stuff has turned into. Calling the right play at the right time. But I stole that ball right back busted a 2 pointer (2 pairs) and I got an and 1 coming tonight. Let's see if I can knock down the game winning freethrow with the game on the line with NDC

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

thank you...
i guarantee most if not all the people saying stop crying JUST found out about most if not all todays preorders TODAY when they saw the thread jump after 5pm
I have no issue with you, but we shouldn't make blanket statements and assumptions like that.

I've put in my work.  My issue with the people whining about "blowing up links" is that they're acting as if they're in some select elite club entitled to these and as if they're the only ones who have "put in work."  Some of these sites may not be well known, but to think that CT and Well Gosh aren't is naive.

Is what it is though.  Just my $0.02.

Have to agree with Sneakerfan1, most folks that are complaining about links getting blown up already have their pair or pairs on lock.  Why not let some other folks celebrate because they scored a pair because someone actually did what it seems on a select few on here do...help other people out.

What do you expect, these sights to remain under the radar? Dude look at how UI has changed up their release method from BCIII'S to Concords to the Cement IVs. It's not NT, it's the whole sneaker community. What's the difference in posting release info about US stores vs UK sites? Some people sound like conservative republicans afraid of change. How do you think EVERYONE knew about a retro Concord release, NT? Social Media brahh.

I WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO CT AND DECIDED TO CANCEL MY ORDER... I NEED THIS IN MY HAND TOMORROW!!! IT WAS TOUGH FOR ME TO CANCEL BUT O WELL HAHAHA GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH THESE

Bro! You're doin it wrong; you're supposed to keep the order then 2morrow if you get a physical pair in your hand THEN you cancel.
Nah. I got a pair ready for pick up. Thanks for the advice tho fam

over all of your heads the point went i will leave it alone.......

NDC is on deck for me ........ hopefully all who want these get the pair(s) they all want

GL TO ALL

any midnight release dudes make sure you know your surroundings the goons will be out
laugh.gif
& some of them are still salty about not getting concords
laugh.gif

That was my way of thinking tonight. You must have put in some work to get them from CT? Then to just cancel them with a quickness?

Things are getting a little hot and heavy in here.. My only time ever buying online was for the Concords and I got through to Finishline before any other site. Good luck to all. 
I guess all the retail heads are sitting back quiet and eating popcorn like I am? 
laugh.gif

over all of your heads the point went i will leave it alone.......

NDC is on deck for me ........ hopefully all who want these get the pair(s) they all want

GL TO ALL

any midnight release dudes make sure you know your surroundings the goons will be out
laugh.gif
& some of them are still salty about not getting concords
laugh.gif

Nope I get you, agree'd.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if I try to order 2 pairs on NDC as opposed to one, is there less of a chance of it going through? 

Not at all. As long as you don't take forever to change the quantity to 2, then you should be good.

HOH LA opens at 7 tomorrow, line up on Beverly outside the escalator. No wristband bs, just a good old fashioned line. I'm gonna be getting there at 4 with my friend

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if I try to order 2 pairs on NDC as opposed to one, is there less of a chance of it going through? 

Not at all. As long as you don't take forever to change the quantity to 2, then you should be good.
cool, thanks
also is there a way to save my credit card info on NDC for faster checkout? or is it easier with paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom