Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 3 pairs on finishline for almost an hour and still wont let me check out...and nikestore wont let me check out...im bout to say %+%% it and just cop 3 pairs of big bangs

they think people are salty now, cancel those orders that just went through prior to the shut down and you will have a riot

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

expect many of the orders placed in the last 30 minutes to be cancelled... thats what the nike rep told me on the phone SMH
i dare them to try and cancel my order. i will paddleboard to the headquarters in beaverton and cancel somebody's head smooth off their torso with a closed fist punch of my bare fist! Beleeee Dat!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

+1There is no rational explanation for why they would cancel orders made prior to the store shutting down. The stock still existed, they acted and confirmed the order. I'm going to be irate if others after me get 10.5's and my order is canned.

i dunno how yall been able to order off all those other retail sites for the past hour +. every size kept saying unavailable, on both the standard and mobil sites.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by teet0z

I almost gave up tonight. I've been on nikestore for nearly 3 hours but finally got through. Ordered 2 pairs of size10. Received my email confirmation right away. Good night everyone!

how ong you guys waiting.  Im still on hold after a couple hours

JUst got thru.  Talking to Joe and ordering my 10.5 right now.  Man Im nervouse for some reason

Originally Posted by brianhimself1

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

expect many of the orders placed in the last 30 minutes to be cancelled... thats what the nike rep told me on the phone SMH

If it does, I hope we get a gift card.

I'll call and raise hell. 

Originally Posted by teet0z

I almost gave up tonight. I've been on nikestore for nearly 3 hours but finally got through. Ordered 2 pairs of size10. Received my email confirmation right away. Good night everyone!

JUst got thru.  Talking to Joe and ordering my 10.5 right now.  Man Im nervouse for some reason

ask about sz 11 son!?

I finally got my eastbay email confirmation, you guys think I should cancel my order from CT overseas?

LOL at Nike twitter. They can't even figure out why their links aren't working. Maybe someone needs to go find the guy who can hit the on switch again. This being documented on Twitter is even more hilarious. I am screen capturing just so there's proof of their incompetence tomorrow when their PR team is called in to deal with this mess.

Originally Posted by cleve0shaq

finishline's website is straight up garbage. I've been trying for 3 hrs to get onto this site. I was able to submit my order 3 different times only to take me back to my cart all 3 times. %%*
Truth. But it is not much worse than NDC or Eastbay for that matter. But at least FNL keeps me entertained unlike Eastbay where it just shows out of stock 1 minute after release. On FNL each time I got to the submit order page, I could not get an authorization on any of my credit cards or even Paypal. End result, multiple $300+ charges and cancellations on multiple credit cards
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Now I probably have to call each of the credit card companies and explain these charges before they hold my account for suspicious activity. I already had one email me about "irregular activity" on my card
ohwell.gif

NDC should really disable the inactivity timer for big releases. It's funny how the rep on twitter keeps asking for suggestions on making the experience better but every release is the exact same thing, probably has even gotten worse too.

//edit
Originally Posted by melofan15

what are the chances that while ndc is down they sell out via phone orders
It's possible but probably unlikely. The call center closed down at 2AM. Right now they are just dealing with the people who have been on hold, and it's been an hour since it's closed. I would assume that there aren't that many people left, and taking into consideration the 2 pair limit, there might be some left.

Originally Posted by ps2child

ask about sz 11 son!?

they 30 10.5's left and 130 11's left.   Got off the phone with them at 12:21 west coast time Son!!

out of stock because the sites down for maintenance per nikestore's twitter. should be up and running at 12:35/12:45 am pacific.

I believe you can start phoning in orders to nike at 5am pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom