Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
size 14 secured after site came back up
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

got to the place order option and order number
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

still no official email from NDC to confirm everything
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Ndc, Nike, and Jordan can die. I stay glued to the computer for 4 straight hours Of BS?? SMH

great now I have two pendings and a cancelled on paypal (all from finishline). I'm pretty sure the pendings are going to be cancelled but im not positive :/

kept everyone up... sold out... and are about to cancel all the orders in the 30 minutes before the site went down... NDC takes an L for the night

NDC!!!!!! i hopped on the link ASAP after it was posted, gave up after 30 mins. went out to drink w/ the homies and came back 2 hrs later to see they weren't sold out. hopped on NDC real quick and scooped an 11 before they sold out 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BULLL#$#$DFGSERHAAER
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): Air Jordan 4 Retro Men's Shoe, in size 11. We apologize for the inconvenience. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

I kept refreshing my twitter only to find out they didn't bother to say it was back up??!!!

F THIS!!  WORST EXPERIENCE FOR A GR EVER!

Now that I got my pair and most of you have, it's time for some much needed sleep.
Congrats to those who copped, good luck to those still in the hunt, and goodnite NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom