Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kiendienn

None of my cards are going through on FNL, hopefully paypal goes through =/

9.5s just sold out recently on FNL

Mine wouldn't go through either. I was getting paranoid FL overcharged my card cuz I got a charge on one of my cards but never received a FL email. So I try right now and order my cousin a pair since she's kids sizes and my car goes through easily.

I give up for the night, I think ima pass on these. First time being unsuccessful online.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 @ dudes believing this wouldn't be a repeat of the Concords. It's pretty damn close if you ask me. All the spots at the mall near me got dudes camping out like crazy.

Originally Posted by socluis90

anybody ever deal with snipes? i placed an order there earlier, thats my only hope.

snipes is legit..got my concords..perfect... just a LONG delivery time. No customs charge for me

People have gotten the FNL confirmations but not me, even though I have two pendings on Paypal, all stores sold out now. All I can do is hope for the best, which isnt much.

im so sad right now its unbelievable.

Hate to be the barrier of bad news but i don't recall no one in the concord thread that received an finishline pending payment with paypal and no order number receiving there shoes

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by socluis90

anybody ever deal with snipes? i placed an order there earlier, thats my only hope.

snipes is legit..got my concords..perfect... just a LONG delivery time. No customs charge for me
nice. glad i spent the extra $10 earlier and got my pair. don't mind the wait. thanks bro, i can sleep a little easier tonight lol.

Finishline is my last resort for shoes online now. they take your order and money but instantly cancels your on you

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

damn. after the twitter update i just sat here and didn't feel like talking. felt like i just finished crying or something. the room smells like dog fart right now.
30t6p3b.gif

Hahahahahaha!!!! I laughed out loud somhard I woke up my wife...smells like dog....LOL

Originally Posted by TxSole

I'm the only one here so far. I'm parked by champs.

might just try my luck at the galleria when the mall opens in the am I'm 2 for 2 so far. I don't feel like waiting in line

damn ndc did ppl dirty tonight...i think what happened is that when the site went down for maintenance, those who were waiting on the phone were able to get through and order up a lot of the pairs that everyone was hoping for when the site rebooted...i got lucky just like a lot of other people...anyways off to serramonte tomorrow to lock up one more for my boy...i did way too much work for 1 pair, since im giving my brother and my boy a pair...

good luck to everyone trying to cop tomorrow...happy camping nt be safe out there

Wish I were not deployed I would be camping it out after striking out with Eastbay, Finish line, and Nike store...Fail

Just got my FN order confirmation after paying with debit card, just have to wait for the shipping confirmation. Is there a possibility it could get cancelled?

I think my order went thru with NDC clicked on link it was acting funny but some how it went thru with 2 pairs at 11:14 pm I got a confirmation email . What's the chances of my Order being cancelled ?

So if I got a pending order charged on my debit card through FNL @ about 11:15pm PST what are the chances it gets canceled? No confirmation e-mail ....

Online is just as dumb as camping out maybe worse....but Finishline employees tryed to say they had 0 pairs of Concords for Men, only Big Kids sizes before opening the gate, after I called the day before and they said they had 3 pairs of all sizes for Men, I wasn't trying that again. At least I won't have to drive home dissapointed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom