Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Checked my order status from ndc and it says IN PROGRESS. Should I be worried?
nerd.gif

Nope, that's what it should say. Only one way to know for sure, call Nike and ask. In fact, they're still open for 43 more minutes tonight. Shoes won't ship until Tuesday since it's a holiday tomorrow.

Glad I didnt rely solely on ndc for this release or it wouldve been a major fail. Sucks peoples orders are getting cancelled. NDC is going to get OWNED Friday
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

good to see dudes getting their pairs

took my pair to get taps put on, picking them up tomorrow

whatis the best brand when it comes to sweatpants? lookin to scoop up a grey pair and a black pair
what are taps?
I think the best pair of sweats i have are my jordan sweats there real comfy and old navy has some good ones too for cheap 

Polo is most comfortable imo

question for those who got 2 pairs cancelled from ndc, did u get 2 $50 GC for both shoes cancelled or just one?

Originally Posted by wilmusrandolph3

Wow. This is my first time on since the release and I really feel for you guys that are having these online issues (reminds me of the concords). I luckily live in Pittsburgh (no real sneaker culture). I got in line at sneaker villa at 8:15 am and was 12th in line. They started letting people in 3 at a time at 8:50 and I picked up the last one of my size (11). There was a footlocker around the corner that opened at 11 so most people who didn't get one at villa got some there. It was actually my first time camping and wasn't too bad. BUT TO SET THE RECORD STRAGHT: I am a highschool freshman. And although my only memories of Jordan are his last season with the wizards, I still have a great appreciation for art and style as well as history. Mike's shoes are the pinnacle of that for me and I dot like how some people on here are trying to say that my appreciation is somehow lesser because I was born in '96. Sorry for the rant but to me it seems like some of the older heads are just salty that anyone else is getting the shoes that they can't and that teens are the easiest to blame. I am NOT a hypebeast or follower or anything. I am a sneakerhead just the same. And I can only hope that by the time I'm in my thirties these experiences can be passed on to the next generation of kids just like me. Sorry for the rant guys. I just was irked by some of this.

i was 16 in 2003 and was excited getting royal xviiis when I couldnt afford og xvis.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allensoko

question for those who got 2 pairs cancelled from ndc, did u get 2 $50 GC for both shoes cancelled or just one?

The email said one gift card per household.... so if you and someone else in your household got shafted you only get 1 gift card, oh and a free shipping voucher. NDC is garbage!

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

you can get them for $225-$250 easily on craigslist.

Depends where you live. In NYC, they're going for at least $235. One dude had them for $240 and I offered him $220 and he argued with me that if I really wanted them I wouldn't let $20 get in the way
laugh.gif
I was like uhh dude, I don't need them that badly. I have more than enough sneakers I can rock until I find a pair for the price I wanna pay

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Depends where you live. In NYC, they're going for at least $235. One dude had them for $240 and I offered him $220 and he argued with me that if I really wanted them I wouldn't let $20 get in the way
laugh.gif
I was like uhh dude, I don't need them that badly. I have more than enough sneakers I can rock until I find a pair for the price I wanna pay

he'll hit u back up after a few days when he gets desperate and will take the 220

laugh.gif

he'll hit u back up after a few days when he gets desperate and will take the 220

laugh.gif
That's true. I just wanted a 2nd pair so if he doesn't hit me up, I'm not too disappointed. This guy literally went back n forth with me for like 5 e-mails trying to convince me to just give him the 240. That proved to me he wasn't getting any offers for his asking price. He definitely thought I was a 16 year old kid that he could pressure into buying them

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's true. I just wanted a 2nd pair so if he doesn't hit me up, I'm not too disappointed. This guy literally went back n forth with me for like 5 e-mails trying to convince me to just give him the 240. That proved to me he wasn't getting any offers for his asking price. He definitely thought I was a 16 year old kid that he could pressure into buying them

laugh.gif

i went to my local mall at 6am snuck in the janitor entrance, got kicked out unlocked 1 door to get out security never locked it back up so back in i went about an hour later me and another dude that were in there were 1 and 2 thought we was the only ones there until we walked down and saw about 20 ppl waiting outside for the doors to open....close call

my order on ndc, 2 sz 11's purchased at 11 05 pm central on rd, still shows in progress on ndc and the money has been taken out of my account. im reading that alot of people who copped 2 pairs from ndc are getting their orders cancelled, so for those who got their orders cancelled, did nike already refund the money or is your account still showing a pending transaction? thanks.

Originally Posted by riddla713

my order on ndc, 2 sz 11's purchased at 11 05 pm central on rd, still shows in progress on ndc and the money has been taken out of my account. im reading that alot of people who copped 2 pairs from ndc are getting their orders cancelled, so for those who got their orders cancelled, did nike already refund the money or is your account still showing a pending transaction? thanks.

My order for two Sz.11's was cancelled earlier today. No more pending transaction on my BofA account.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by riddla713

My order for two Sz.11's was cancelled earlier today. No more pending transaction on my BofA account.

thanks, maybe im in the clear. the charge still shows on my chase account and when i check my order history on ndc it shows in progress. i tried to track them on ups with the order #
(track by reference trick), but nothing is showing up as of now. i already have 2 sz 10.5's in my hands now but i dont want ndc to cancel my order because i would rather have the shoes than the $50 gift card.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

Prevents the heels of your sneakers, shoes & boots from wearing out.

You mean the sole?
Why would it matter if the sole wears down?

Im not tryna be smart, I actually dont know what your talking about, never heard of this

Could you explain further

yea, i meant the sole.

basically i put them on most my sneakers so that theres no wasting on the soles as i wear them through the years.

that's crazy. don't you got to nail those stuff on the sole? how much does it cost?

Just a heads up, looks like there are a few sizes on Offspring. For those that missed out, I suggest you go there. $214 shipped i believe but better than nothing. Sizes 8, 11, 12, and 13

Originally Posted by just blaze

Just a heads up, looks like there are a few sizes on Offspring. For those that missed out, I suggest you go there. $214 shipped i believe but better than nothing. Sizes 8, 11, 12, and 13

Was just about to post this. Size 10 is up too. Better than Ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom