Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Wth how long finishline is going to hold my paypal payment. As pending

my cousin wants to know the same damn thing.. he tried two seperate occassions to place an order for two pairs and they charged his card for all 4 but no order number.. smh!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by bballintom22

I haven't gotten shipment conf from SNS and I ordered last week.

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

EVERYBODY WHOS BEING PUSHED BACK UNTIL THE 1ST WITH SNS WHAT SZ DID YOU ORDER?????? I ORDERED A US 12... im thinking maybe they got 1/2 a shipment or didnt get the big sizes & thats why theres a delay until the 1st
I ordered a 12 from SNS and got shipping confirmation with tracking.  However, I did also order another from SNS and got the March1st email on my other account. 

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

my cousin wants to know the same damn thing.. he tried two seperate occassions to place an order for two pairs and they charged his card for all 4 but no order number.. smh!

tell him to call them, they will tell you if it went through and they will cancel holds on PayPal or credit cards if it didn't. That's what i did.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

tell him to call them, they will tell you if it went through and they will cancel holds on PayPal or credit cards if it didn't. That's what i did.

he did call, they said some bs about it being his card company.. ill tell him to call again tho

WOW i just checked the tracking for my END order that wasnt supposed to get to me until wed..well its on the truck for delivery today
pimp.gif
AND my SH order was picked up by fedex
pimp.gif

sizes 7-8.5,11.5,12.5,13,& 14 are up on

http://www.deviceone.eu/n...ent-grey-308497-103.html

but be aware after shipping

€ 200.00 = 263.96 U.S. dollars
you can cop on ebay for less.

i think this is a time where people need to display a little self control. remember today is a holiday so we should see some more news and potential restocks this week. plus there is ALWAYS a bunch of CC declines which means various sizes will reappear. NDC has been mum after being hated by ever Twitter follower they had. They made a chunk of change but caught a black eye. They may release some news about a potential restock soon. There is a reason they put it back on their site I'm sure,

I just called fnl's customer service and they said the hold should be taken off in 48-72 hours. That means that it should be tonight or tomorrow night.

Woke up this morning , checked my email and there it was, tracking nbrs to both size 11s being sent from fnl!! I told myself if I didn't get these I was out the game..guess I'm still In it!

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?

Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

EVERYBODY WHOS BEING PUSHED BACK UNTIL THE 1ST WITH SNS WHAT SZ DID YOU ORDER?????? I ORDERED A US 12... im thinking maybe they got 1/2 a shipment or didnt get the big sizes & thats why theres a delay until the 1st

Ordered a US 13....

Originally Posted by mross16

I just called fnl's customer service and they said the hold should be taken off in 48-72 hours. That means that it should be tonight or tomorrow night.
they need to hurry the f up! and why the hell didnt they give out gift cards like ndc? some bull!

there some crazy peeps out there....some guy has a listing on CL for $400 for these...what a joke

Shelta order arrived at the crib today. Gotta wait till after work to see themMy sns order got delayed. It is for a sz 8.

They were back up on NDC but still said sold out but now they're gone totally again.. They getting ready for something or just a glitch?

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?

Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

Ordered a US 13....
I ordered a 9.5
I'm extra heated cuz in a email response I got from them, they said I was GUARANTEED my pair and it would ship today 
mad.gif

I hate waiting. especially if it'll take another 2 weeks for them to get it and then another week for me to get it 
indifferent.gif

Me, i recieve an email this morning. Smh. 9.5

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

SNS never sent me anything and it's past store hours now so I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out. I won't be that mad if it ends up being canceled because I was going to trade one. But it'd be nice if they communicated in order of order number.

Yeah i called fnl they told me funds have been reveresed but it still says pending in paypal she then tells me to cold oaypal because they is the one holding it up then paypal tells me the the funds still aren't reverses and they will send an request to get the funds back ..uhhh runaround

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

They were back up on NDC cut still said sold out but now they're gone totally again.. They getting ready for something or just a glitch?
with ndc.. the world may never know

so thats 4 us sz 12's, a sz 13 & 2 sz 9.5 im thinking they got a 1/2 shipment or couldnt complete all the orders with thier 1st shipment

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Didnt get a cancellation email. Ordered exactly after the reboot. 
The AS lebrons popped up thursday, I intentionally ordered because I knew they would cancel, and give me a promo code. Which I then used for these 4s.

2nuspco.jpg

Dont plan on wearing mine anytime soon. 

nice

so thats 4 us sz 12's, a sz 13 & 2 sz 9.5 im thinking they got a 1/2 shipment or couldnt complete all the orders with thier 1st shipment

The stupid @@!$ is that most if not all of us were supposed to be shipped out today.... 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom