Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

They need to compensate the ppl that have to wait tho. They weren't informed of this until after the fact.

Why? You worried your not gonna be able to sell your extra pairs in time to get enough money to pay for your own pair? +*%$% with that, you willingly gave them your money for a product. They owe you NOTHING else...
nah def not the case fam
im in the batch with the delayed orders & personally im ok with it but i can def understand what hes saying because we actually PREORDERED so we assumed our orders would be processed 1st but that wasnt the case.....
them not getting their entire shipment wasnt our issue its their issue & they should compensate all who were delayed....

will they personally i doubt it...but if they do im gonna expect the same compensation...

But my point is did the "preorder" state they would ship before everyone else? Or did you guys just assume yours would be handled first since you ordered a week before everyone else? Cause the way I saw it was everyone's would be handled at the same time, in which case my original statement still stands and they owe you nothing more, nothing less. And I wasn't lightin you specifically cold, I just don't agree with mattwhites statement and believe he's got a lot of growin up to do with those thoughts. But whatever hope you guys get your pairs sooner than later...

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that @#*#* mad corny

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT. CUZ HOW YOU YOUNGSTA'S ARE DRESSIN' NOW (SKINNY JEANS,EXTRA SMEDIUM SHIRTS,ETC...
roll.gif
), I'D BE DAMNED IF I'D EVER WANT TO BE MIXED UP WIT' THESE CATS' FASHION TASTE THESE DAYS,LOL! ROCKIN' A HANGTAG WOULD BE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES, AS IT PERTAINS TO FASHION,BELIEE' DAT! ROCKIN' JEANS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE CLEARLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR GIRL...NOW THATS  CORNY! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Don't know if I'll get many resposes but it's about shipping. I got shipping confirmation email, checked tracking and they will be here on Friday, also talked to a Nike Rep and said the same thing. So why haven't I been charged for them? When can I expect the debit?

No need to call anyone. You will see the charge reappear before you get the shoes. Guarantee it. Happens when I order from NDC all the time.

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that %#%%+ mad corny

LOL @ your assumptions....Me and my kids probably dress better than you.....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

that @#*#* mad corny

I never understood why people would wear them with the hangtag.
I've tried back when they had that silver/medal hangtag on some J's and that #@+ is mad uncomfortable.

It's like constantly smacking a hair knocker barrette on your ankle.

laugh.gif
WE NEVER ROCKED THE NEW SILVER JUMPMAN HANGTAGS THAT CAME OUT WIT' THE JORDAN 1 RETRO'S IN '01....ONLY THE OG "NIKE AIR" TAGS ON 'EM. BUT,TO EACH HIS OWN... IT'S ALL LOVE. HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

that %#%%+ mad corny

LOL @ your assumptions....Me and my kids probably dress better than you.....
^^^ THIS x 2. HOLLA...
CED B.

So I'm bout to just suck it up and pay this VAT but before I do does anyone know of a way I can just not pay it and the website gets the shoes back and I get a refund?

Why would you ever rock it with the hangtag? Its screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TAG ON MY SHOE!!! ... It's like those idiots that leave the stickers on their fitteds... the shiny holographic one i can understand....but the price/barcode sticker too?

The shoes make a statement enough. Leaving the hangtag on just makes you seem desperate for attention.

Interesting that so many opinions on how others should wear their shoes are thrown around. The yungins lose sight of the fact that for many of us the priceless value these shoes hold is in their nostalgia.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Why would you ever rock it with the hangtag? Its screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TAG ON MY SHOE!!! ... It's like those idiots that leave the stickers on their fitteds... the shiny holographic one i can understand....but the price/barcode sticker too?

The shoes make a statement enough. Leaving the hangtag on just makes you seem desperate for attention.

Its comes with the shoe doesnt it?? If you rocking J's then you already screaming "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME".....rocking your sticker on your hat is for the kids....like I said since '89 homey...deal with it!

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

HOW ABOUT THIS: U ROCK 'EM HOW U WANNA, AND I'LL DO THE SAME. CLEARLY THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE ARE OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION,AND I'TS ALL GOOD NEVERTHELESS. YOUR OPINION IS EXACTLY THAT....AN OPINION. HOLLA... 
CED B.

NDC this and NDC that... who ordered from CT and has any information regarding their order? I'm starting to think my order isn't going to go through.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who was at finishline at 34 street today ?

I swung by around 7PM just to look im sure they were out by then. When a store gets a restock do they put a display sneaker on the wall or you gotta ask if they got it in stock?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Interesting that so many opinions on how others should wear their shoes are thrown around. The yungins lose sight of the fact that for many of us the priceless value these shoes hold is in their nostalgia.

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
laugh.gif
. YOUNGINS,SMH. HOLLA...
CED B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom