Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thisizdray

If everyone is so salty about resellers, why don't you stop buying from them and making it so profitable.... You may think you just one person and it won't make a difference but that's $60 a reseller won't be making in profit and he already can't afford the sneakers he has....
Im not buying these for the prices they want don't worry, $30-40 bucks over retail maybe but not $250-300 like most of these NY dudes want... ebay prices are in that range too for an 11.5 kick rocks like the other guy said in this thread!

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

DON"T USE PAYPAL FOR CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!! MEET THEM IN PERSON ONLY!! WHEN YOU PAY AS GIFT YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED AS A BUYER AT ALL BY PAYPAL!!!!! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!
Yea i know, so i paid the extra 4% incase anything went wrong...plus the seller is not in my area but he showed taggged pics so i think the seller is legit...

pay with your credit card so that your covered and protected in the event things go bad.

all my craigslist listings give the buyer the option of paying through paypal if they cover shipping costs in the case that they don't want to make the drive to come see me.

Yea I did use my card so I have their protection too... I know it was a rookie move but I guess I'll have to wait and see...

Got my SNS tracking info
pimp.gif

They will be here Monday...

its crazy how much the tag from some flight 45's match the cement perfect on the iv's

but if that was the tag included with the iv's im positive there would have been so many complaints... thats not how the 89' or 99's tag was...%%!!!....whine.....moan
laugh.gif

& my iv's tag is in the same place my tag from the white cement iii's is the bottom of the damn box
Originally Posted by rojanjon

Any pics of these with some lace swaps? 
nerd.gif

i was temped to swap to black but the white on white is so classic on the cements....

would def like to see it tho 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by cedb713

3761661e0da570298c92a9bfd886b385108addde_r.jpg
b4f1661205a27d2a8314a96e90810130eb537ce7_r.jpg
  HERE'S ONE OF MY PAIRS. AT FIRST I WAS GONNA PUT MY OG "NIKE AIR" HANGTAG FROM MY 99's ON 'EM,BUT I FORGOT I HAD A CEMENT HANGTAG THAT WENT PERFECT WITH THESE FROM A PAIR OF FLIGHT 45's MY HOMIE BOUGHT AND DIDN'T WANT THE TAG.  PERFECT MATCH
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. WHAT DO Y'ALL FELLAS THINK? #CLASSIC... 
pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

Ermmmm, you ain't intending to wear them with the tag attached right? Nah you wouldn't be doing that, even you know that'll look ridiculous.
I MOST DEFINITELY PLAN ON ROCKIN' 'EM WITH THE HANGTAG. NOT WITH THE METAL KEYCHAIN ATTACHED,OF COURSE. BUT I'M OL' SCHOOL WIT' IT...BACK IN THE DAYS IN '89,THAT'S HOW WE ROCKED 'EM WITH THE ORANGE "NIKE AIR" TAGS ON. U JUST UNLACE 'EM SLIGHTLY, STICK  THE LACE THROUGH THE HOLE AT THE TOP OF THE TAG,AND RE-LACE 'EM BACK UP. AND... WHAAAA LAAAA! MAGIC... I GUESS IT'S JUST A 30 AND UP THING, I DON'T KNOW. LOL... BUT MOST CAT'S FROM MY ERA REMEMBER THAT'S HOW WE ROCKED 'EM. THAT'S WHY NIKE INCLUDED THEM WITH THE SHOES BACK THEN, SIMILAR TO THE LACE LOCKS FOR THE JORDAN V's AND VI's. I'M JUST A NOSTALGIC TYPE OF DUDE,LOL. IT TAKES ME BACK TO A GREAT TIME IN LIFE GROWIN' UP AS A YOUNGSTA
. SO,  YES INDEED, THAT'S THE PLAN FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW "RIDICULOUS" IT MAY SEEM TO OTHERS. HOLLA...
CED B.

Most I'd do is put my motorcycle key on the tag, it's plastic so it won't damage the bike flapping around.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

HERE'S ONE OF MY PAIRS. AT FIRST I WAS GONNA PUT MY OG "NIKE AIR" HANGTAG FROM MY 99's ON 'EM,BUT I FORGOT I HAD A CEMENT HANGTAG THAT WENT PERFECT WITH THESE FROM A PAIR OF FLIGHT 45's MY HOMIE BOUGHT AND DIDN'T WANT THE TAG.  PERFECT MATCH
pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

Ermmmm, you ain't intending to wear them with the tag attached right? Nah you wouldn't be doing that, even you know that'll look ridiculous.

I've always rocked my hangtags with the iv's. Really don't care what anyone thinks about it. Same way I leave my hangtags on timbs. I rock em how the come straight out the box.
AHHH,MY DUDE! I KNEW SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD WOULD REMEMBER THAT'S HOW THEY WERE ALWAYS ROCKED. I GUESS IT'S ONLY "WEIRD" TO THE NEW-SCHOOL CATS THAT DON'T REALLY REMEMBER HOW IT WAS DONE
smokin.gif
. CHEERS TO U,FAM! ENJOY YOUR PAIR AS WELL. HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

They need to compensate the ppl that have to wait tho. They weren't informed of this until after the fact.

Why? You worried your not gonna be able to sell your extra pairs in time to get enough money to pay for your own pair? +*%$% with that, you willingly gave them your money for a product. They owe you NOTHING else...

SNS has not got back to me yet. Tried contacting them twice already. The website still shows processing for my order. I dont even care if my shoes get shipped out on the 1st, just a status update alone would be nice.

pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

I MOST DEFINITELY PLAN ON ROCKIN' 'EM WITH THE HANGTAG. NOT WITH THE METAL KEYCHAIN ATTACHED,OF COURSE. BUT I'M OL' SCHOOL WIT' IT...BACK IN THE DAYS IN '89,THAT'S HOW WE ROCKED 'EM WITH THE ORANGE "NIKE AIR" TAGS ON. U JUST UNLACE 'EM SLIGHTLY, STICK  THE LACE THROUGH THE HOLE AT THE TOP OF THE TAG,AND RE-LACE 'EM BACK UP. AND... WHAAAA LAAAA! MAGIC... I GUESS IT'S JUST A 30 AND UP THING, I DON'T KNOW. LOL... BUT MOST CAT'S FROM MY ERA REMEMBER THAT'S HOW WE ROCKED 'EM. THAT'S WHY NIKE INCLUDED THEM WITH THE SHOES BACK THEN, SIMILAR TO THE LACE LOCKS FOR THE JORDAN V's AND VI's. I'M JUST A NOSTALGIC TYPE OF DUDE,LOL. IT TAKES ME BACK TO A GREAT TIME IN LIFE GROWIN' UP AS A YOUNGSTA
. SO,  YES INDEED, THAT'S THE PLAN FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW "RIDICULOUS" IT MAY SEEM TO OTHERS. HOLLA...
CED B.

Funny thing is, I had these back in 89 also, I still have the handtag, in the box. Might be an american thing though, I was in London back then, we'd use the hand tags for key chains. One dude had the audacity to wear it like a necklace, didn't even get a chain, just used an old shoe lace.

CED B.

Funny thing is, I had these back in 89 also, I still have the handtag, in the box. Might be an american thing though, I was in London back then, we'd use the hand tags for key chains. One dude had the audacity to wear it like a necklace, didn't even get a chain, just used an old shoe lace.
OOOHHH SNAP! YEAH, U REALLY TOOK IT BACK! YEAH, BACK IN THE DAYS CATS OUT HERE WOULD ALSO USE THE HANGTAGS AS KEYCHAINS AS WELL,LOL
roll.gif
. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. AHHHHH....THE GOOD 'OL DAYS
happy.gif
. #OL'SCHOOLCLASSIC. HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

They need to compensate the ppl that have to wait tho. They weren't informed of this until after the fact.

Why? You worried your not gonna be able to sell your extra pairs in time to get enough money to pay for your own pair? +*%$% with that, you willingly gave them your money for a product. They owe you NOTHING else...
nah def not the case fam
im in the batch with the delayed orders & personally im ok with it but i can def understand what hes saying because we actually PREORDERED so we assumed our orders would be processed 1st but that wasnt the case.....
them not getting their entire shipment wasnt our issue its their issue & they should compensate all who were delayed....

will they personally i doubt it...but if they do im gonna expect the same compensation...

My NDC order shipping at 8am today. Tracking says it will come on friday. I did UPS ground, and shipment is from TN to CT

didnt order from them im just saying.. ndc compensates when they mess up, and and in regards to me selling... do you not see im rying to trade for the size that me and my bro need you f*** boy?!?! Yes i stood in line and will sell them if i have to to get my size but obv will trade with someone if i can help myself and another person at the same time. Stop trollin lookin for ppl to flame and mind your own business. no one was talking to u

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nah def not the case fam
im in the batch with the delayed orders & personally im ok with it but i can def understand what hes saying because we actually PREORDERED so we assumed our orders would be processed 1st but that wasnt the case.....
them not getting their entire shipment wasnt our issue its their issue & they should compensate all who were delayed....

will they personally i doubt it...but if they do im gonna expect the same compensation...
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY. THANK U

Originally Posted by just blaze

SNS has not got back to me yet. Tried contacting them twice already. The website still shows processing for my order. I dont even care if my shoes get shipped out on the 1st, just a status update alone would be nice.

I emailed them yesterday and they responded today...I already had a email going with them though so I just followed that link in my email to contact them.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

These J's were an easy cop. I arrived at my ny footaction on 34 street at 5am. There was 30 people inline and gradually increased. I chilled in my car till 6am (it was a bit chilly). i finallly got on the line and i was standing near the grand centeral entrance (near the back) As the Sun came up. There was people who purchased the Air jordan IV from the house of hoops on 34 street and they were trying to tell most of the campers to get there pair from the house of hoops because there was no line. I stayed on line till i got my pair. AS i got closer to the entrance of footaction i notice some people were skipping. One employee pulled a line cutter of the line. Anyways i got my pair, i noticed some people that already got a pair was going back on line for a second and third pair. DAM RESELLERS. anyways when i got home i examined my sneaker and i notice it had a black thum print on the tongue and the white sole where the air bubble was jacked up it look like someone put a cig stain on it and painted it over...... BUT I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET A SECOND PAIR AND THE QUALITY LOOK ON POINT.
roll.gif
People's use of "easy cop" has changed dramatically. In my opinion having to line up for anything for more than an hour is far from convenient and considered an easy cop.

Buying something without any crowds or lines is my definition of an "easy cop"

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

These J's were an easy cop. I arrived at my ny footaction on 34 street at 5am. There was 30 people inline and gradually increased. I chilled in my car till 6am (it was a bit chilly). i finallly got on the line and i was standing near the grand centeral entrance (near the back) As the Sun came up. There was people who purchased the Air jordan IV from the house of hoops on 34 street and they were trying to tell most of the campers to get there pair from the house of hoops because there was no line. I stayed on line till i got my pair. AS i got closer to the entrance of footaction i notice some people were skipping. One employee pulled a line cutter of the line. Anyways i got my pair, i noticed some people that already got a pair was going back on line for a second and third pair. DAM RESELLERS. anyways when i got home i examined my sneaker and i notice it had a black thum print on the tongue and the white sole where the air bubble was jacked up it look like someone put a cig stain on it and painted it over...... BUT I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET A SECOND PAIR AND THE QUALITY LOOK ON POINT.
roll.gif
People's use of "easy cop" has changed dramatically. In my opinion having to line up for anything for more than an hour is far from convenient and considered an easy cop.

Buying something without any crowds or lines is my definition of an "easy cop"

Having to line up period, no matter how long, was a ridiculous notion for me. I used to walk into a store, like a month or two after a release, purchase my size and then leave. If they didn't have my size I'll just go to another store. Nike has really limited the amount of stores that receive nice shoes in my area.

pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

damnit man im gonna do the same beat me to it
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom