Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ballinD

It seems like these restocks come at the most awkward time. I guess I won't be going to sleep for a couple days
nerd.gif
That was an awkward time indeed.  In my experience, they tend to happen between 9am-12pm PT.  

Originally Posted by russbuss106

2 am last night and 4 am tonight Eastern time zone.. smh..

Yeah I woke up the other day I and was like %+!, who the hell decides to do this in the wee hours of the morning

id mark the number around 9-12K worldwide which includes "restocks" basically any pair that didnt sell out in parts, transferred over.

No way.  I'm sure there were at least 100k made of these

Did not know these had a hype like this, my first time coming into this thread. My pair should be delivered tomorrow, via endclothing. Cant Wait!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Soooooooooooo...

Prices on these are $260 - $300?

laugh.gif

Sounds familiar. Like 3 weeks ago FAMILIAR.

"but gbds, these will be everywhere on shelves and restocks will be all over the place after release date."

Ya. Alright now.

As I predicted. You're like a broken record.

You must have some really low self esteem to try to continuously get pats on the back online.

Originally Posted by bballintom22

heads up guys

there's a 10.5 here --> http://shelta.eu/products...cement-grey-308497-103-3

and a coupon code for 20% off AJ1122627 (courtesy of judeezy from the beginning of this thread)...they take the other 20% off when you actually go to enter in your payment info...comes to about 190 usd shipped.

ENJOY!
THANKS MAN!! I was able to get my brother a 10.5 although he wears a 10...he'll be fine....meanwhile Im stuck with a size too big....
laugh.gif

They already sent the confirmation and everything. I'll believe its real when I get that tracking number....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Soooooooooooo...

Prices on these are $260 - $300?

laugh.gif

Sounds familiar. Like 3 weeks ago FAMILIAR.

"but gbds, these will be everywhere on shelves and restocks will be all over the place after release date."

Ya. Alright now.

As I predicted. You're like a broken record.

You must have some really low self esteem to try to continuously get pats on the back online.

If that's true, what's it say about you? You follow me around.
laugh.gif

Just a quick question.

Did anyone order from Crooked Tongues using the free shipping get their sneakers shipped out yet? I ordered on the 18th and got a confirmation number but checked the status today and it says that it started but that's it. It's been 5 days.

Sucks too because I'm deployed out in the desert and got this order through but now it's looking like it might not be good...can anyone help out?
frown.gif

woa shipping from swishbasketball is fast as #!+%! it shipped yesterday and it is suppose to arrive today! got my size 7.5 all for $190USD shipped
happy.gif

Originally Posted by civickid96

Just a quick question.

Did anyone order from Crooked Tongues using the free shipping get their sneakers shipped out yet? I ordered on the 18th and got a confirmation number but checked the status today and it says that it started but that's it. It's been 5 days.

Sucks too because I'm deployed out in the desert and got this order through but now it's looking like it might not be good...can anyone help out?
frown.gif

I'm in the same boat. Haven't heard anything from CT.

Dang, woke up too slow. Would have liked that 10.5. Ah man, I'm going to lose sleep for the rest of the week lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom