Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they are sitting in the closet they look good, when they are on feet they look smokin

DSCN5399.JPG

It really shocks me that many of us are
Strugglng to get a pair and even willing
To pay over 200 USD for one pair.
Got mine for 112 euros enployees buy
By ordering from other store.

scooped up red authentic chicago bulls shorts from '97- 98' season

will def. look
pimp.gif
with these in the summer

now if i can only find a bulls fitted (new era), been looking for a month with no luck

i was in time square today and didn't see 1 soul with them on. thought that was weird
laugh.gif

Those your shoe shots, Sneekaz?
pimp.gif

I wish I could have gotten a pair but I'll wait a bit t find a good price.

Soooooooooooo...

Prices on these are $260 - $300?

laugh.gif

Sounds familiar. Like 3 weeks ago FAMILIAR.

"but gbds, these will be everywhere on shelves and restocks will be all over the place after release date."

Ya. Alright now.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Soooooooooooo...

laugh.gif

"but gbds, these will be everywhere on shelves and restocks will be all over the place after release date."

Ya. Alright now.

u were right
laugh.gif

u got your pair?

Soooooooooooo...

laugh.gif

Ya. Alright now.

These didn't even get a chance to sit on a shelf
laugh.gif

Yea, I've had a pair for 3 weeks. And I also got 2 from ndc on release night after jumping out of the shower around 1am central time. lol

Dudes were in here (where are they now?) trying to flame me before release date because they thought I was just trying to promote my own items.

Now we have a hundred pages of "Where can I get a pair for a decent price?"

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^Are you serious!? On a Euro site!?
30t6p3b.gif

People asking for $400 on CL in my area
eek.gif

eek.gif
400?!

Got ME trippin now..
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
no but SRS, can't believe that that price tag is anywhere for these.

Yea, I've had a pair for 3 weeks. And I also got 2 from ndc on release night after jumping out of the shower around 1am central time. lol

Dudes were in here (where are they now?) trying to flame me before release date because they thought I was just trying to promote my own items.

how much did u pay for the pair u got 3 weeks ago? if u dont mind me asking

This.

I'm still surprised at the amount of pairs that were made..
ohwell.gif

Some people just don't listen and have to find out the hard way, but you called it fam.

One thing that is on my mind is, how soon will people start complaining about paint chipping and cracks after a few wears especially if they put them on ice for a while.

Some people just don't listen and have to find out the hard way, but you called it fam.

One thing that is on my mind is, how soon will people start complaining about paint chipping and cracks after a few wears.

I don't actually think these will crack easily, if at all. After looking at the paint, there is no gloss finish that i've seen on the past White / Black Cement III releases, Spizike releases, Fire Red 3, etc.

These look more like the True Blue 3 paint, with a matte finish and I think it's the gloss that caused other releases like the ones stated above to crack and peel.

We'll see though, I just don't think these will crack very easily, assuming that they crack at all.. still haven't heard anything about cracking and people have been rockin these since before RD.
nerd.gif

Not $260 - $300. Although, it doesn't phase me what anyone pays for the items they want. Another man's money or business is not my own. I couldn't care less.

I just say something because people are now complaining.

And yes, there were a limited amount of these shoes produced. I heard from many different outlets what this release was going to be.

"Less than the Chicago X's" is all I had to hear.

so u paid $250 or less GBDS? 3 weeks before release? thats really good though

got my pair valentines day for $220, mom n pop store wanted $240, got them to knock off $20. think i did ok

Originally Posted by spizike231

One thing that is on my mind is, how soon will people start complaining about paint chipping and cracks after a few wears.

I don't actually think these will crack easily, if at all. After looking at the paint, there is no gloss finish that i've seen on the past White / Black Cement III releases, Spizike releases, Fire Red 3, etc.

These look more like the True Blue 3 paint, with a matte finish and I think it's the gloss that caused other releases like the ones stated above to crack and peel.

We'll see though, I just don't think these will crack very easily, assuming that they crack at all.. still haven't heard anything about cracking and people have been rockin these since before RD.
nerd.gif

I hope so because I still want to get a pair.

How are you loving your DMP's?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so u paid $250 or less GBDS? 3 weeks before release? thats really good though

got my pair valentines day for $220, mom n pop store wanted $240, got them to knock off $20. think i did ok

$220 isn't bad at all considering the current market value. I also know of a spot where they were $240. Told some friends about it because I owed them a favor and got them the same price as you. $220.

I haven't worn them yet though. I hope they hold up as well as my WC III's. Those joints are tanks. Still going strong and no chipping.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom