Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by jcs11702

These are hands down the most comfortable pair of J's I have ever owned.

congrats on your first pair of J's 
grin.gif

(get it?  because these are not comfortable) 
haha, i was just about to say that

Not loving the lace swap. Only og colorway that looks good lace swapped is the fire red iv's with black laces. But everyone is different, so keep doing whatever makes you happy. I think futuredhughes has got more post this month than I have the past year!

Had to pay 65$ over retail for mine....first recent shoe Ive had to pay over retail for
tired.gif

Had to have them though, this is such a G' shoe!
Quality sucks though ha!

nah, these need white laces. the clean looks makes it what it is.

after seeing a few of these in shops, i doubt i would have wanted even if i had the cash. the leather looks really bad.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I had two pairs in my cart, got all the way to the order confirmation page then the page went blank just before I could copy down the confirmation number
30t6p3b.gif

Called Nike right after and they said "no order appears for your account" but I got an email the next day saying I still have items in my cart. Nike called and said they are sorry for the inconvience and could only take in feedback about the situation. Oh well.

Same thing happened to me. 2 pairs in shopping cart, got to processing order then "sorry timed out due to inactivity." 
Got the same crappy email next day to pour salt in my wounds
mad.gif

I'm sorry about that. I got lucky this time. I was in the same situation as you were but I kept refreshing over and over for at least 2 hours and finally got through. Received my confirmation within 5 minutes, NDC emailed me the shipment info on Monday then received the shoes on friday 2/24. I really don't know how NDC figure out what orders to cancel.

Damn....I'm losing hope on these....still haven't got my first pair.
Only thing left is to hope unsold pairs from all star weakened make it back to online retailer or back to my local HOH
-sf77

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by raptors29

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.
Me, too.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   This is what's wrong with this whole shoe game today. If I don't get a size that's remotely wearable, I leave it for the next man. Why end up with a stupid sig saying "Have size 14 of Concords, need your size 7" for a year...

Hype kills...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by raptors29

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.
Me, too.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   This is what's wrong with this whole shoe game today. If I don't get a size that's remotely wearable, I leave it for the next man. Why end up with a stupid sig saying "Have size 14 of Concords, need your size 7" for a year...

Hype kills...
Yeah and if that next man is someone you see walking around 15 mins later trying to sell the shoes for $300 then what?

In a perfect world everyone who is copping a pair of shoes is buying them to wear, but check eBay and Craigslist after a release.  That's all you need to see to realize how much things have changed.

If someone takes the time out to wait for shoes and has to walk off empty handed just to pay double to a reseller then what exactly was accomplished but feeding the real beasts?

The fact that so many trades go down is proof enough that this isn't the worst way to go about getting your size.  I get where you're coming from, but unfortunately this culture has changed for the worse.  Getting your size without getting ripped on the price is the goal.

NDC and Eastbay order came in yesterday. The wait is over.

2psixe9.jpg

The shade of grey on the box matches the 99's perfectly.
eq8t38.jpg

16i8ent.jpg

I did a quick sizing comparison exactly how green rhino did a few pages back. I lined up the soles to see what the size discrepancy was. And. . . there was none. A size 9.5 sole in 1999 is a size 9.5 sole in 2012. Now the how the shoe "fits"? I ran out of time to try them on last night. We'll see how they fit and if they run narrow/long/uncomfortable.  

WG finally shipped my pair out yesterday, but they're expected to arrive on Monday
eek.gif
. That's dumb fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom