Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

for the guy that said sns didnt even ship yet you might wanna make a claim with paypal if thats the method you use becuase i think after 30 days you are out of luck

that is what im afraid of its more that 30 days now. I ve been tryin to email them 3 times and no reply. i might have to call the on monday to get my money back. this is way to long. SNS is out of my list now.
tired.gif

I'm thinking Monday I'm filing a dispute too. What get's me is that there are plenty of shops in EU with J's sitting, how come SNS or JB reallocated the shipments to them so that they can fulfill their orders?.....

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I'm thinking Monday I'm filing a dispute too. What get's me is that there are plenty of shops in EU with J's sitting, how come SNS or JB reallocated the shipments to them so that they can fulfill their orders?.....
true, but the thing is they already got shipment of the galaxy.I was thinking our cements would be on that batch.

I was able to get a pair shipped to me from SNS first batch of IV's which took about a week after release date.  I still am waiting for a pair as well from their delayed shipment.  Getting a little antsy but the only thing I'm worried about is them coming through in the end with the shoes.  Their lack of communication is frustrating though, especially seeing all their post and updates about their other product on Facebook/twitter.  As for why I and a lot of others still deal with these EU sites is exactly what Forty Fours said, Because of how difficult it is with the US sites and campouts in store.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

this are still everywhere were iam at (Japan)
ohwell.gif
 just waiting on the price drop on these soon
happy.gif
Where is everywhere? footlocker footaction?How much is the retail price for these js in Japan? i hear everything is expensive over there. How much do you think the price would drop down too, if they decide to drop the price? 

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Oh and I just found this out!!

I'm assuming this is something to deter the fake sites.

Hidden message on all AUTHENTIC WC 4's.

If someone already posted this, my bad. Found out about it from a guy on FB.
Someone posted this about 100 pages ago...props for posting again though because some people probably missed it the first time. 

yeah, thanx for posting that...

i wonder if air randy's early pairs had that?

and for that guy back there talking about how tight the factory lacing is... no doubt yo. i'm debating loosening them up to avoid any creasing or whatever to the shoe over a prolonged period being laced that tight.

i have no plans to break my 2 pairs out any time soon tho, still wear my 99's...

i might use a pair for a sole swap for a DS '99 pair.

Originally Posted by just blaze

I was able to get a pair shipped to me from SNS first batch of IV's which took about a week after release date.  I still am waiting for a pair as well from their delayed shipment.  Getting a little antsy but the only thing I'm worried about is them coming through in the end with the shoes.  Their lack of communication is frustrating though, especially seeing all their post and updates about their other product on Facebook/twitter.  As for why I and a lot of others still deal with these EU sites is exactly what Forty Fours said, Because of how difficult it is with the US sites and campouts in store.

Im just gonna wait like I have been and if they dont come through then so be it......but I better get my money back and that is my only concern

I'm debating as to whether I even need a back up to these since the leather is so stiff that the creasing is minimal.

I wore mine yesterday for 7-8 hours and they're one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. I thought I broke them in from previous wears but last night, both of my pinky toes were in pain.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I'm debating as to whether I even need a back up to these since the leather is so stiff that the creasing is minimal.

I wore mine yesterday for 7-8 hours and they're one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. I thought I broke them in from previous wears but last night, both of my pinky toes were in pain.

Did you get your normal size? I wore my normal size 9 with shoetrees and didn't have that problem. Do you have wide feet? 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Oh and I just found this out!!

I'm assuming this is something to deter the fake sites.

Hidden message on all AUTHENTIC WC 4's.

If someone already posted this, my bad. Found out about it from a guy on FB.
Someone posted this about 100 pages ago...props for posting again though because some people probably missed it the first time. 

and for that guy back there talking about how tight the factory lacing is... no doubt yo. i'm debating loosening them up to avoid any creasing or whatever to the shoe over a prolonged period being laced that tight.

i have no plans to break my 2 pairs out any time soon tho, still wear my 99's...

I'd definitely keep wearing the '99's to keep the midsoles firm. Is it starting to hairline crack? 

SNS hasn't charged my card but when I emailed them back after the second time the shipment was delayed they said they would charge when the order had shipped. I agree with YANO, I thought they'd be with the same shipment for the Galaxy foams. Monday is when their customer service resumes operations so we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by YANO

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

for the guy that said sns didnt even ship yet you might wanna make a claim with paypal if thats the method you use becuase i think after 30 days you are out of luck

that is what im afraid of its more that 30 days now. I ve been tryin to email them 3 times and no reply. i might have to call the on monday to get my money back. this is way to long. SNS is out of my list now.
tired.gif

Let me know what they tell u on Monday bro

that cdp clock picture is hot

what time is it? jb asks

oh apparently its time to release the black red XIs again.

wait lets adjust it for daylight savings time and move 1 hour forward, lets release the 12s. AGAIN.

imagine if the clocks stops cause the batteries die out... xis forever

one of my lacewings is alittle warped. its bent in the middle and im not sure how i can straighten it out. any suggestions?

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I'd definitely keep wearing the '99's to keep the midsoles firm. Is it starting to hairline crack? 

good to know.... definintely missed this pic the first time around

Originally Posted by RV019

WCIII > WCIV

de_jong_kung_fu.gif

After initially getting shafted by NDC for my 2 pairs on RD (cancelled on me the next day), I'm still on the hunt for a second pair for a reasonable price. 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Did you get your normal size? I wore my normal size 9 with shoetrees and didn't have that problem. Do you have wide feet? 
I sized down to an 11 since recent JB releases have been running .5 big for me. The shoe itself isn't tight and the toe box is HUGE so I don't know what the problem is. As for wide feet, I guess you could say I do but I don't really know how to tell since I still wear the default width in NBs.

i noticed that when increasing the brightness and contrast, fixing the shadows that the cement print speckles stand out much more when the shade is lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom