Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know they aint released yet but to anyone who got their pair early, do they fit TTS? went through every single page and no one mentioned anything bout the sizing.

Just ordered from SH, no problems using visa.

Last edited:
Yeah crooked tounges is so greedy, same with END I ordered the Olympic 6s and 7s off end for less than $185 now I bought these 4s off END for 193$ 8) still better than waking up at 8am and paying resellers I guess :smokin

Soleheaven still has a FSR, at $177 shipped with VATREFUND code.

Nice to see a bunch of easy cops. :nthat:

Wanna avoid those customs fees so I'll try my luck with a stateside site for my boy's pair. I have a feeling these are going to be restocked anyways so I'm not stressing it.

Working on a pair of 02 Charcoals so it looks like I'll be taking a nice lil break til November.

had a chance to see them in person 2 weeks ago and IMO quality is more white/cement 4 like others have mentioned

just ordered my size 11 via soleheaven using the vat code and ended up with about 180 shipped to canada...considering retail here in toronto will be about 189+13%tax = $213.57, i'm pretty happy......oh not to mention not having to be lined up outside footlocker at 7am 8)

thanks again to the user that posted the vat code...much appreciated

Last edited:
Only reason I'm passing is cuz my 2006 pair is still fine,same with my military's . Good luck to everyone tomm though

is there a way to cop two different shoes when they release the same time on ndc, or do you have to buy one quickly and hope the other hasnt sold out?

Last edited:
I mean a 20 GBP increase from the White Cements that dropped earlier this year? Makes no dang sense ..all the euro sites have raised prices. Used to be a bargain to shop for jays overseas. Now it's almost worth just waiting for the 5am/ In store release :smh:

Probably passing on these. This colorway doesnt do it for me anymore, same with the militaries. I think it started with the retroes in 06. Everybody had them when they came out and they kinda lost their allure. Same concept with the camaro. Loved it in transformers, now...not so much

Ended up ordering off Soleheaven considering i'm gonna be drunk tonight since it's my birthday party and most likely won't be able to wake up haha

Yea the concords on CT are cheaper than these release, but I think they raised prices to compensate for the shipping cost since they do offer that free shipping and we all know shipping across the pond isn't cheap.

My boy who's a DM for a well know store has over 160 pairs in his main store. Over 500 in his district.

If you want a pair and can't get them at retail might be time to consider a new hobby. Just sayin'…

Thanks for the soleheaven site and code. I just took that instead of camping. Plus its just $2 more than in store

So what is the consensus on the quality vs the mars? I have the mars in NDS condition ,but thinking about picking a pair up if the quality is better.

I mean a 20 GBP increase from the White Cements that dropped earlier this year? Makes no dang sense ..all the euro sites have raised prices. Used to be a bargain to shop for jays overseas. Now it's almost worth just waiting for the 5am/ In store release :smh:

$177 shipped and no custome fees is $3 more than i would have paid for after tax in CA.

Sleeping in and avoiding the lines is worth those extra few dollars.

Thanks to the guy that posted the info for Sole Heaven.  One down and one will be purchased tomorrow morning.

anyone know the cancellation policy on SH?  

if i'm able to get it tomorrow afternoon then i'm gonna cancel my SH order (unless it ships out immediately)

Back
Top Bottom