Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hella confused ...
So I tried to place an order 4 different times, each time being declined.
Chase just called (automated messaging) informing me of the purchase and whether or not I wanted to continue. So I said yes. But now do I place the order again?

who are u trying to buy from?

so, my thread got locked.

I called mall security and they said they let people line up as early as 4 am as long as it remains peaceful... but the person I spoke to sounded unsure of it so, I'll be there extra early. **** that, I want these. Badly.

Thanks goes to vinny for posting that code at SH, after working 12hrs the last 2 weeks i finally get to sleep in. The price is the same i would pay if i went to the mall and picked them up.

How you know when your love for Jordans is over???

This is how, when an OG color way is releasing and you're not excited about them dropping. So sad.

Hella confused ...
So I tried to place an order 4 different times, each time being declined.
Chase just called (automated messaging) informing me of the purchase and whether or not I wanted to continue. So I said yes. But now do I place the order again?

You need to place the order again through whatever site you tried ordering from.

So does SH still have a fsr still or the sizes aren't being dropped with orders?

For those ordering from SH, and getting declines from Chase, you have to call them to lift the restriction because they think it's "fraud".

Once you get the okay, you have to re-submit a new order.

II have a feeling that there will be ALOT of pairs... nike just did a "reminder" tweet about them

"SAVE 20% FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS" @End, but I don't see the 20% being deducted. Made it all the way to step 3 or 4 (PayPal screen), but I'm afraid to pull the trigger and accidentally purchase for a price I do not wish to pay........... is there a coupon code or something? Or is it already deducted? $179.00 without shipping?

Last edited:
For those who ordered from SH.Do we have to email them for them to double box or do they just do it . Thanks

For those who ordered from SH.Do we have to email them for them to double box or do they just do it . Thanks

via twitter...

soleheaven.com ‏@dale_soleheaven
ALL AJ4 (FIRE RED) ORDERS WILL BE DOUBLE BOXED. PLS SHARE & RT

Last edited:
when did crooked tongues start getting so greedy? guess I'll have to start giving my money to another overseas site. it's sad, this wouldn't be an issue if people in the U.S. didn't buy shoes they don't even want.

Would like to see them in person before I make my decision but I'm leaning toward passing right now.

Produced in mass quantities

People passing from either owning '06 Mars or saving for GMP

= Easy cop

Might double up in the morning if I decide to wake up early.

May try for the GMP but won't lose sleep if I miss out, otherwise I'm done til November & December.

Hoping the black cement 4 and black/red 11's will be this easy. Wishful thinking.
frown.gif

So plastic WC leather then? = PASS for me.

I'll just wait for the Charcoal 7's then.

Yeah crooked tounges is so greedy, same with END I ordered the Olympic 6s and 7s off end for less than $185 now I bought these 4s off END for 193$ 8) still better than waking up at 8am and paying resellers I guess :smokin

Back
Top Bottom