Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

Called got through.. LADY AT LEVIS SAID THEY SOLD OUT in 50 seconds..... IS THAT POSSIBLE?

yup, just got em of levi.com, eastbay should learn something from the easy checkout process they have. lets hope that they don't mess up any orders. ireally like the way these look, way overpriced, i understand, but if you like something its worth it. not the best i've seen, but worth buying.

this pack makes me laugh
roll.gif

that was the most incredibly fast and easiest online transaction for this kind of release EVER.
Jumpman23 and Eastbay need to rent out the Levis servers next time.
I cant believe how quick these sold out!
I went back to check thinking there would at least be size 7.5 and 15 around.
Anyone know the smallest size made?

Does anyone else find it sad that this release went smoother on levi.com than most releases on Eastbay, fnl.com and ndc/swoosh?

They sold out in 4 minutes on the levi site. I went in and everything I added to cart was out of stock, hit refresh and it said they were all out ofavalability

THAT WAS WEAK!!! SOLD OUT OF MY SIZE IN LESS THAN 30 SECONDS...DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO ADD TO MY CART IN 10 SECONDS....

Originally Posted by Kadoma

that was the most incredibly fast and easiest online transaction for this kind of release EVER.
Jumpman23 and Eastbay need to rent out the Levis servers next time.
I cant believe how quick these sold out!
I went back to check thinking there would at least be size 7.5 and 15 around.
Anyone know the smallest size made?

levi.com started at 8. An in-house Nike email stated 7's would be the smallest but now I'm not sure thats true. And I never saw any half sizes onthe site.

maybe they only had one of each size cause i swear that i put my sz 10 in the cart at 8:00.34sec and it wasn't available. i don't mind bout not gettingthis pack, but if it was another countdown pack it would be a VERY different story.

Lil Brazil, they started at 8 eastern time? I was on the site from 10:30 eastern time, and they were definately not up.

now what am saying is why buy something I can't rock...like the sz on those t's and pants are crazy...

I'm waiting in line for these, and I dipped out and went to Kinkos 15 before 8am.
Had the sz. 10's in my cart at 8am
When I went to checkout, it asked me to double verify my card????
Then it said that my card transaction couldn't go through, and that I wouldn't be charged.
But I looked at my bank statement online and it says I was charged.
So I call up hoping that the transaction went through, and the lady said it was a preauthorization hold that won't drop off for 3to7 business days.
She also told me that I didn't have to do the double verification because there was a "NO THANKS" option.
I did not even see that I just went through with it.
Then about 1 minute later I get a call from the Visa Fraud prevention people asking to verify my address and I was like wow that was quick.

They started taking phone orders before 11am EST, I called and placed my order at like 15min before 11am EST.
laugh.gif

Wow! Somehow I ended up with a Size 13 with a 30x34 jean and a 3XL shirt How can that be when I never even saw that size pant available? Anyone else get adifferent size jean then what was listed?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

4 stores in Michigan got these, and there are no lines any where....like most i am going to try to cop and flip....its a horrible pack, but people pay for horrible these days!!!!

I second that! Only thing people what in detroit are AF1s and sponge bob dub zeros!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its never been a time where i didnt get a jordan release iwanted.

Back
Top Bottom