Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

congrats to those who wanted and got the pack.
smile.gif

Yeah, Colt is a beast! I didn't get a order confirmation but my funds were taken out of my credit card. I wonder if it went through

Well the pack doesnt interest you so I wouldn't see why it would attract you to come in the post. It's all good. No hate. haha

I been up since 5, tryin to cop the pack. All for nothin', lose money! Congrats to the non-resellers that got to cop!

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Well the pack doesnt interest you so I wouldn't see why it would attract you to come in the post. It's all good. No hate. haha

yeah, you're right. just 'cause i don't like the pack doesn't mean there aren't others that do. sorry. congrats to all who wantedthis pack.

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

I'm waiting in line for these, and I dipped out and went to Kinkos 15 before 8am.
Had the sz. 10's in my cart at 8am
When I went to checkout, it asked me to double verify my card????
Then it said that my card transaction couldn't go through, and that I wouldn't be charged.
But I looked at my bank statement online and it says I was charged.
So I call up hoping that the transaction went through, and the lady said it was a preauthorization hold that won't drop off for 3to7 business days.
She also told me that I didn't have to do the double verification because there was a "NO THANKS" option.
I did not even see that I just went through with it.
Then about 1 minute later I get a call from the Visa Fraud prevention people asking to verify my address and I was like wow that was quick.

Aside from the Kinkos part, the same thing happened to me. However, I tried to get 3 pairs, but only 1 went through. Master Card called me right after Iplaced the third order. That was quick.
Nevertheless, I still was able to buy a pair (not my size) in a store and got my actual size online. I wassurprised that Levi's had it up 10:58 AM Eastern.

what is the phone # to levis i cant find it on the site i want to make sure there is no hold on my card like fnl.com did to me with the allstars

Originally Posted by jlbora23

Wow! Somehow I ended up with a Size 13 with a 30x34 jean and a 3XL shirt How can that be when I never even saw that size pant available? Anyone else get a different size jean then what was listed?

Thats the jean size I saw listed for a size 13. Was about to cop for my bf but no way in hell he's fitting that jean size
eyes.gif
so he said no go on it.

Why couldn't they spread the Aloha, and send some packs to Hawaii??? Why do they need to sell it in 5 or 6 stores in one state and none for others. We haveone of the highest volume FL in the nation, and nada. No boutiques, no FL, FNL, Champs or Niketown and no Levi's store got em.......... Sorry just had tovent!

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

I'm waiting in line for these, and I dipped out and went to Kinkos 15 before 8am.
Had the sz. 10's in my cart at 8am
When I went to checkout, it asked me to double verify my card????
Then it said that my card transaction couldn't go through, and that I wouldn't be charged.
But I looked at my bank statement online and it says I was charged.
So I call up hoping that the transaction went through, and the lady said it was a preauthorization hold that won't drop off for 3to7 business days.
She also told me that I didn't have to do the double verification because there was a "NO THANKS" option.
I did not even see that I just went through with it.
Then about 1 minute later I get a call from the Visa Fraud prevention people asking to verify my address and I was like wow that was quick.

Aside from the Kinkos part, the same thing happened to me. However, I tried to get 3 pairs, but only 1 went through. Master Card called me right after I placed the third order. That was quick.
Nevertheless, I still was able to buy a pair (not my size) in a store and got my actual size online. I was surprised that Levi's had it up 10:58 AM Eastern.

That happened to me too but when I finally verified it said that there were no more in stock? I don't know what happened.

never mind the phone # i just got my shipment confirmation saying it's in stock and ready to ship ups ground anyone else get it because that was fast ashell

yup order confirmation came through on email and called in and double checked....the levi.com website worked a lot better than i thought it would...and theyeven started selling these online like 5 min before 11

tried to get em on levis.com but they sold out in less than a few minutes. i cant believe im hearing they were selling them before 11am and i was sitting therewaiting for them to come up lol. its okay...i only wanted them to resell to all you guys hahaha. JB is getting more and more ridiculous with thesecollaborations. but congrats to all those who wanted and got theirs.

I spent $500 on mind here and Kansas City. Harold Peners was the only store in the city that had em so they shot they price up.

Back
Top Bottom