***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

decided to cop off eastbay. i might live in the middle of nowhere but then again so many hypebeast dudes from the bay area moved over here as well. i triedreserving them at FNL but it was all too late.

VIII's are nice.
e30157ee321672324107bf8bf6a0c758896bbe7.pjpg
8f5159e73012713a89fbc7d30d7ba0d49f746d1.pjpg
02c25bde1731b1da78d3110cb7ce00ed501748b.pjpg

bonus:
7ff35716e5903277170870473e12d73d3d1e923.pjpg
5e4358a4e13637c01de87fd93aa7e78fe451063.pjpg
pimp.gif

People were actually CAMPING OUT for these? these are a GR! that means every big and small sneaker store in your area, city or state should at least have apair in your size. I just copped my second pair just now at 1130 in the morning at the Dr.Jays on the Ave.

The only reasons for campouts nowadays are for SBs (which are DONE), LS releases and Packs (i.e DMP, Countdown, all the upcoming ones)

Man that eastbay code would not work for me this morning so I did no cop.

just got mine about an hour ago! I'm very pleased with them they look great definately one of the best 8's released this year. its a toss up for mebetween the aquas and playoffs

As anticipated as these shoes were, it was a relatively easy pick-up. Only like 8 people showed up to get at my Footaction.

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

i wonder if the material on these are the same as the AQUAS?

i personally think the quality on these is better than the aquas. i wasn't even going to buy the playoff 8's. i thought they were overrated...butthe girl showed them to me and my face glowed like when they opened the case in pulp fiction. these shoes are on fire. simply awesome.

^^that's why i haven't copped after i got four pairs of aquas! all deadstock but still don't look new due to the bad material. i didn't know itwas even possible to do that for deadstock shoes to look used! DAMN...

got mine at 10:30 this morning using my employee discount....copped them for $105.87 total
happy.gif

Had a scare this morning. Called Champs at like 7:15 I hear mad people in the baccground my dude is like, "We opened at 5:45" (They normally open at6 or 7 but no one has been there waiting since the Fire Red 3.) He said they been sellin 'em and I better hurry up. My BM was bein a bitty so I had to callmy little girlfriend to get out there. Got my 10.5 no problem and I'm going bacc to get the pink lows for my daughter. I REALLY want to get these for myson but his feet haven't grown into his Aquas, his OG XIVs, or his Blk/Metallic 5s so I guess I can wait...
ohwell.gif
with the number of people wearing fakes around my town there is a very goodchance I can get a 2nd pair a little later on, same for Cement Spizikes. These are a good Retro overall, not THE BEST or MOST ANTICIPATED for me but a good wayto sticc a fork in 2007. Ahhh, let the Countdown begin...

man...can't wait til mine arrive. hopefully before the 2nd cause ill be leaving home and going back to school. props for the fnl code and everone whoalready copped theirs.

I ordered my two 11.5 from Finishline last night with the discount.

Hopefully they honor it, and I don't get F'ed. I going to be tight if they can't/don't ship or something comes up.

I got a pair for my niece and also for my girl's neice, but they didn't have my girl's size 6.5.

Came home and ordered them through Eastbay.

Easy Cop...went to the local shoe spot at around noon. got my size 11.took a look at the xv ls and the 12.5's.paid for my kicks and was done. I love thisshoe...

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

^^that's why i haven't copped after i got four pairs of aquas! all deadstock but still don't look new due to the bad material. i didn't know it was even possible to do that for deadstock shoes to look used! DAMN...

Well these are definately better quality wise than the Aquas.

I went to Footaction after they opened no less than 5 mins I walked out $120 poorer. Pretty easy I must say...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by jd3772000

SO IM AT THE STORE PICKING UP A PAIR ON MY GIRL DISCOUNT... I GO OVER TO THE CLEARANCE RACK AND SEE 2 PAIRS OF 5'S FIRE REDS AND BLACK AND SILVERS FOR 89.99 EACH....OF COURSE IM LIKE
eek.gif
I KOPPED BOTH PAIR FOR $140!

22a252f41ccd10e75f928af0495e2af624fd1cd.pjpg

damn a year later and theyre still there smh

nice pickup tho

come to my hood..same thing
grin.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom