***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

I LOVE THE AQUAS NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST 8s TO RELEASE THIS YEAR, BUT THE BEAUTY OF THE WHOLE SHOE ITSELF, IF THE PLAYOFFS LOOKED LIKE THE ORIGINAL VERSION I WOULD PICK THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE AQUAS. BUT AQUAS>playoffs

umm the playoffs dont look taht much different from the OG, aside from the paint on the mid sole and the red pull, they are pretty much very very close. i wouldnt choose aquas over the playoffs. i have both in multiple sets but playoffs all day.
I read some of your comments regarding this topic. Seems like anyone who says Aquas > Playoffs you get upset about. Geez...it aint that serious fam.I personally pick Aquas over Playoffs as well and I have multipes of both as well. Also, in regards to if the Aquas, Grapes, etc. were released for the 1sttime today they would be sitting on store shelves, so what, people's tastes do change accordingly with time.
grin.gif

but what are those shiny plastic things on kan's shoes? that's the only reason i think they're VIII's, other than that i could care less

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I LOVE THE AQUAS NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST 8s TO RELEASE THIS YEAR, BUT THE BEAUTY OF THE WHOLE SHOE ITSELF, IF THE PLAYOFFS LOOKED LIKE THE ORIGINAL VERSION I WOULD PICK THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE AQUAS. BUT AQUAS>playoffs

umm the playoffs dont look taht much different from the OG, aside from the paint on the mid sole and the red pull, they are pretty much very very close. i wouldnt choose aquas over the playoffs. i have both in multiple sets but playoffs all day.
I read some of your comments regarding this topic. Seems like anyone who says Aquas > Playoffs you get upset about. Geez...it aint that serious fam. I personally pick Aquas over Playoffs as well and I have multipes of both as well. Also, in regards to if the Aquas, Grapes, etc. were released for the 1st time today they would be sitting on store shelves, so what, people's tastes do change accordingly with time.
grin.gif

hahaha i think you are mistaken...upset? i can really care less what anyone else likes over what. its just opinions and im just making mines. trust me, itaint that serious. but thanks for the reply and keeping me on the know about my demeanor. didnt mean to come off that way if i did. the comment you quoted wasjust an observation. i mean to not like the playoffs because they weren't that close to the og? in reality they are pretty much on point minus 1-2features. anyways, besides the point. thanks man. appreciate the opinion. peace!

Also, in regards to if the Aquas, Grapes, etc. were released for the 1st time today they would be sitting on store shelves, so what, people's tastes do change accordingly with time.
grin.gif

I completely agree with you in that regard.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I read some of your comments regarding this topic. Seems like anyone who says Aquas > Playoffs you get upset about. Geez...it aint that serious fam. I personally pick Aquas over Playoffs as well and I have multipes of both as well. Also, in regards to if the Aquas, Grapes, etc. were released for the 1st time today they would be sitting on store shelves, so what, people's tastes do change accordingly with time.
grin.gif

hahaha i think you are mistaken...upset? i can really care less what anyone else likes over what. its just opinions and im just making mines. trust me, it aint that serious. but thanks for the reply and keeping me on the know about my demeanor. didnt mean to come off that way if i did. the comment you quoted was just an observation. i mean to not like the playoffs because they weren't that close to the og? in reality they are pretty much on point minus 1-2 features. anyways, besides the point. thanks man. appreciate the opinion. peace!

Also, in regards to if the Aquas, Grapes, etc. were released for the 1st time today they would be sitting on store shelves, so what, people's tastes do change accordingly with time.
grin.gif

I completely agree with you in that regard.

Alright man...I respect that. No hard feelings either. 1~

i dont think the grapes would be sitting on the shelfs if they came out for the first time this year. that colorway is popular, especially out here in Jersey,dudes love purple,,i was on that color back when it wasn't cool to rock that. they go hard on a pair of kicks,,,who doesn't love purple on they kicks.

Look like VII's to me. I forgot that KEL from Kenan & Kel and All That was the baggage handler in this video, lol

Look like VII's to me. I forgot that KEL from Kenan & Kel and All That was the baggage handler in this video, lol

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

word. I was mad amp'd for over 12 months waiting for these and when i saw them up close they looked like varients.... im glad i copped the aquas..i still got em deadstocked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

Is it just me or do the 2003 lows really feel better than theses?
i havent tried on the new retroes. But i know for a fact the 8 lows feel better. I was in JAPAN when they came out and they only had a 9.5 and i wear aten in Jordans. I said buck it and bought them anyway. They was a lil snug but still comfy.. new retroes suck

i've got mine for sale sz 10. you can see pics on page 1 or 2 of this thread i believe. had mine pretty early. hit me up if your interested.

Can't believed I missed out on these. Buying Christmas gifts when they released and since the holidays I've looked with no success. I think NYC has runout of these.

I know. There's no way in hell I'm paying $180 for these. They're nice but not 180 nice. I still have the 8 lows from '03 but I want the mids.

Back
Top Bottom