***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by Jus2nice

Aquas>playoffs all day. We all love none Chi-town colors( no offense)

do you mean non-chi-town colors? if you do, get out of here, i think you are truly mistaken.

I LOVE THE AQUAS NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST 8s TO RELEASE THIS YEAR, BUT THE BEAUTY OF THE WHOLE SHOE ITSELF, IF THE PLAYOFFS LOOKED LIKE THEORIGINAL VERSION I WOULD PICK THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE AQUAS. BUT AQUAS>playoffs

If the Aquas, Grape Vs, or Laney Vs released today for the 1st time ever, they would be sitting on shelves.
People on NT would be saying only hypebeasts would cop these fruity colorways.

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

I LOVE THE AQUAS NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST 8s TO RELEASE THIS YEAR, BUT THE BEAUTY OF THE WHOLE SHOE ITSELF, IF THE PLAYOFFS LOOKED LIKE THE ORIGINAL VERSION I WOULD PICK THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE AQUAS. BUT AQUAS>playoffs

umm the playoffs dont look taht much different from the OG, aside from the paint on the mid sole and the red pull, they are pretty much very very close. iwouldnt choose aquas over the playoffs. i have both in multiple sets but playoffs all day.

KING G703, Where did you get that shirt from? I forgot what website, wasn't it Karmaloop.com? I looked around, but had no luck or I wasn't looking hardenough?

in pics i said aquas all the way but when release day came n i saw the playoffs in person i think the breds are betta

Aquas are eyesores.
laugh.gif

Well, I wouldn't say that, I like both.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

If the Aquas, Grape Vs, or Laney Vs released today for the 1st time ever, they would be sitting on shelves.
People on NT would be saying only hypebeasts would cop these fruity colorways.
I agree.

Is Kanye rocking the Playoff's in the All Falls Down video when he gets into the metal detector?

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

I LOVE THE AQUAS NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE FIRST 8s TO RELEASE THIS YEAR, BUT THE BEAUTY OF THE WHOLE SHOE ITSELF, IF THE PLAYOFFS LOOKED LIKE THE ORIGINAL VERSION I WOULD PICK THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE AQUAS. BUT AQUAS>playoffs

yea those are the playoff VII's, i had mine on yesterday. the inside of the tongue is red on them, its not red on the playoff VIII's

Those shoes Kanye's wearing are NOT Playoff VIII's because from that viewpoint the thing that should pop up are the 23 and it doesn't. Most likelyRaptor VII's which makes sense because Kanye actually has a pair.

Btw...Stacy Dash is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom