***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

If anybodys in Duval Mr. Kicks in arlington is selling theres already, i need 2 sizes and they only have 1 so i gotta wait until tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

it just becomes a knew shoe

its "new" not "knew". NT members are getting horrible, seriously. Some of you guys need hooked on phonics. I dont mean to insult but its really not a good sign.

thanks for the code btw, what time are these going up on NDC?

I agree with you totally. Alot of times I feel tempted to get on some of these people who can't spell worth a damn but the better half of meususally wins over. Personally, I think if people worried more about their grades in school than just a new pair of sneakers to wear they'd be better offin the long run. But anyways, Happy Holidays NT and hope everybody enjoys their Playoff 8's because I know I will.
grin.gif

no point in copping anywhere else but nike.com.... cop 2 pairs.. 20% off... free shipping on orders over 150

EASTBAY IS PISSING ME OFF THEY GOT THIS SEXY+%@$ SHIRT BUT ONLY FOR TODDLERS OMG

75805602_z.jpg

LIKE ANY 1 LIKE THIS MAN I WANT IT SOOO BAD

294149248.jpg

Can't wait to copp. Tryna' hit up the midnight release in Allentown but fam is acting real funny on letting me borrow the ride. My local FL saidthey only got 1 sz. 12 w/ glue spots on the toebox. Why? They gave the other four pairs to employees... Somethings gotta give. It's all good though, TheLord will provide a way for me to get to Allentown tonight. These are a must have..I can't front, there seems to be alot more hype for these than theAquas
(at least here in P.A.).

The phone lines in all the spots have been real busy
nerd.gif

Hope everyone gets there pairs....Don't sleep on this release.

Originally Posted by TheKidSport723

294149248.jpg

Can't wait to copp. Tryna' hit up the midnight release in Allentown but fam is acting real funny on letting me borrow the ride. My local FL said they only got 1 sz. 12 w/ glue spots on the toebox. Why? They gave the other four pairs to employees... Somethings gotta give. It's all good though, The Lord will provide a way for me to get to Allentown tonight. These are a must have..I can't front, there seems to be alot more hype for these than the Aquas
(at least here in P.A.).

The phone lines in all the spots have been real busy
nerd.gif

Hope everyone gets there pairs....Don't sleep on this release.
Allentown huh? I was just up there today at the Lehigh Valley Mall. I don't mess with Allentown on getting kicks, if I feel like goin out I just goto Jersey. Allentown stores do some funny business at times. I went in today at Foot Locker and asked about them and dude looked at me like he didn't knowwhat I was talkin about. I kinda mugged him a lil cuz I knew the dude was full of crap, and I told him about the release date, and then of course he gets amiracle flashback and tells me yeah they gettin em. I was like aight, thanks. But yeah, Allentown stores can be shady.

Finish Line in Duval is reserving them in Regency Mall but they only have a few pairs left, every other store opens up tomorrow at 6 or 7 in the morning

Allentown huh? I was just up there today at the Lehigh Valley Mall. I don't mess with Allentown on getting kicks, if I feel like goin out I just go to Jersey. Allentown stores do some funny business at times. I went in today at Foot Locker and asked about them and dude looked at me like he didn't know what I was talkin about. I kinda mugged him a lil cuz I knew the dude was full of crap, and I told him about the release date, and then of course he gets a miracle flashback and tells me yeah they gettin em. I was like aight, thanks. But yeah, Allentown stores can be shady.
Fam...These dudes at Lehigh Valley Footlocker have been giving me the run around for days. I actually had to report one of the managers forhanging up the phone on me. VIP hit me with a gift card and they're acting like they can't honor it.. A GIFTCARD. They're extremely shady and they can keep their pairs, they're acting like the discount is coming out of their paycheck. What a set ofclowns, real heartless....No Christmas spirit.

Good look though, I'll check out Jersey or just drop retail @ the FNL around here. At least I know my pair will be flawless. Maybe I'll save mydiscount for another release.

the 8s are up at champssports.com but not able to buy so save it on favroits!!!!!

WHERE CAN I GET THAT HATTTT WHAT WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom