***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

acting clueless, thats no surprise. looks like its a nite of madden and sitting on the computer for 8hr waiting for some j's to drop. could life gettingany better?lol
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

The code didn't work on the XV for me. I would have been copped.

that blows. i copped two for like 130 each. sorry, hopefully it works 4 you tonite

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bballah3

Eastbay 20% off - Cupon Code: LKS17CCB Expires December 31st
that code wont work.

noblekane are you talking about the code not working on the 8s? or not working in general? the code should work in general since i just ordered my 2k4s 2days ago and just ordered some more stuff 2 hours ago. but yea it wont work on the playoffs. i wish they did haha

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

The code didn't work on the XV for me. I would have been copped.

that blows. i copped two for like 130 each. sorry, hopefully it works 4 you tonite
Nope, it's still not working.

It should work on the playoffs.
smile.gif

anyone else get aggravated by stores having pre-orders? i personally am. the finish line i always go to suddenly decides to do a pre-order so i'm justgoing to foot locker. imo having a pre-order does exactly what it's not supposed to do. it creates chaos. what if i get my pair and they are crazilycreased?! sorry i had to let off a lil steam.
mad.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The Kicktionare

Originally Posted by hurdleboy1

man this is a pretty hyped up release

not like it used to be

this is very true. i just posted 15 dollar off and free shipping on finishline and that the viii's are up on finishline and finishline aint evenslow
laugh.gif
the hype is dead and im glad it is. or maybe everyone is justwaiting for the 20% off on niketown.com huh?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by hurdleboy1

man this is a pretty hyped up release
yeah, this thread is only 17 pages so far. its been much worse not even that long ago (like the aquas).

Finishline been doing pre-orders.

These are a GR. If they don't have a pair that suits your needs, the next store should.

These will be on shelves well into the new year.

Noblekane, they are not available on finishline yet, they have them pictured, but you can't add anything to your cart.

I doubt if there will be tax on NDC.
I always get taxed on ndc, I live in Cali.

Just copped my pair this morning for 150 straight at Busy Bee Mall in Flushing. These shoes are 10000000% dope and IMO WAY WAY WAY better than the Aquas.Should be a DEFINATE cop for anyone on the fence

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Noblekane, they are not available on finishline yet, they have them pictured, but you can't add anything to your cart.

I doubt if there will be tax on NDC.
I always get taxed on ndc, I live in Cali.

no dude, i got my size 12 already from finishline.com at 8:23 west coast time.... try going through a coupon link on yahoo.com
heres the link.

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...true&productId=prod614003&categoryId=cat20007

they have been available since 8:15 pm i believe. maybe its your browser?

come on guys i cant be the only one who sees that they are already available??? maybe you have to sing into your account?

nope not available noble, i guess you got in lucky...niice!

it says this "This product is unavailable. Please select another product."

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nope not available noble, i guess you got in lucky...niice!

it says this "This product is unavailable. Please select another product."
you guys pulling my leg?
laugh.gif
they are on the front page

^ it worked for me. i get all the way to the checkout. imma wait for the NDC and see if the 20 works. if not FNL it is. its around 135 shipped with the 15 off.

if you go through fatwallet its 7% off.

I was able to order mine via the regular website link. Placed my order at around 11:35 est time. Thanks for the coupon.

Originally Posted by dlcclone

I was able to order mine via the regular website link. Placed my order at around 11:35 est time. Thanks for the coupon.
yea its just too bad i couldnt find a 20% off code and the 15% off didnt work so the 15 dollar off had to do
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom