***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Copped off Eastbay with next day shipping.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good thing UPS works on Christmas Eve.

Though I think 2-day would have sufficed.

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

I did some gravedigging (Cement Spiz'ike Post) and there is an active Finishline.com code still working.

20% Off - Enter 141204 at checkout.

Sucks they charge you shipping and tax...

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!! I paid $111.99 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I did some gravedigging (Cement Spiz'ike Post) and there is an active Finishline.com code still working.

omg you go to hell. where were you 30 minutes ago
mad.gif

they are giving automatic free shipping though

doesnt work. they stopped these on the spizikes about 2-3 days after people found out that it was possible. the 15 bucks is the best you can do right now.

I just got mine off of eastbay with a few clothes to match the 8's. The 20% off coupon worked fine for me on eastbay and let me place my order.

Someone spill the beans on NDC.

If I can get these below retail I would really appreciate it man.

I have to go and buy like 9 pairs tomorrow.

Somebody look out and post up some coupons or something because I'm tired and not used to staying up this late, and my eyes hurt to much to go back andcheck this thread.

Originally Posted by ajp2k3

I just got mine off of eastbay with a few clothes to match the 8's. The 20% off coupon worked fine for me on eastbay and let me place my order.
What code did you use for eastbay for the 20% off?

I got 1 pair of the playoff 8's. the playoff 8 retro jacket, and the playoff 8 shorts off eastbay and did overnight shipping and with the 20% off couponcode, my total came to $287.xx

Eastbay 20% code = LKS17CCB

Props to NobleKane and the DaNextGrate for posting those Finishline coupon codes, just got my size 14 for $120 includingshipping.
happy.gif

danextgrate - thanks, just copped my 10 for $120
Cant wait to beat the heck outta these like my OG ones back in elementary school :smile:

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!! I paid $111.99 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They charged my tax!

d45253aef6c5372205a0fb471f2ccec30de3dd3.x-bmp

I talked to a Nike Rep earlier today and he told me 1:30-2:30 EST, and now when i called back to confirm a lady told me 1:30-2:30 Pacific. The guy told me thelast 8's to release came out around the 1:30 to 2:30 EST. Its a Big Ball Park.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thank You DaNextGrate!!! saved me the last minute with that coupon!! So i decided to use the gift card i purchase through the pre order with the online ordersince there was the extra savings!!! i was actually able to get 3 pairs with the two pre-order gift cards ($150 each) and add some more money to get me 2 pairsand my bro 1 pair. saved me a lot of money and time!! great pick up guys!!

I'm glad you are all happy with the discount.

I feel we're being overpriced already, so why pay full price.

how long is the shipping? can anyone help
UPS Ground is about 2-3 days.

If they go out Saturday, they should get there Thursday, if you factor in Christmas and the backlog due to Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom