Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

i actually did a search for Richards.. and then I was like...oh.....****'s...
indifferent.gif

:wow: missed richards too :smh: :smh:

edit

so how long did they actually last on there?

Last edited:
Just called local Richard's and they said they won't be carrying them in store... I honestly don't know cuz I've never even gone into a Richards but that's the info the lady on the phone gave me

I'm not sure if they are cancelling everyone's order that used the code, but I placed an order using paypal and it hasn't got cancelled yet.  I will keep those that tried to use this site posted.  I've got my fingers crossed though!  
ohwell.gif

I mentioned how i referred everone to their site on here and they said they just do their shoes on consignment for another place thats why they cant honor codes on them. After a few back and forths very polite over the phone they called the vendor that has the supply of shoes and agreed to honor the transaction.

I mentioned how i referred everone to their site on here and they said they just do their shoes on consignment for another place thats why they cant honor codes on them. After a few back and forths very polite over the phone they called the vendor that has the supply of shoes and agreed to honor the transaction.
You are batting 1000 my dude!  I hope that they will honor the code for everyone that placed an order.  Or did they mention that they would during your conversations with them???

You are batting 1000 my dude!  I hope that they will honor the code for everyone that placed an order.  Or did they mention that they would during your conversations with them???
Thats what i would like to know...
I paid via paypal, havent received a refund. Nor can I get anyone on the phone to ask what is going on.

I want these still very badly, but have not been able to get my hands on the, for retail or relativity close to. I refuse to pay near 200

I want these still very badly, but have not been able to get my hands on the, for retail or relativity close to. I refuse to pay near 200
I just checked bobbyfresh.com, they still have some in stock.  Read through the thread, there is a code JACK(S) to use and the total with shipping was approx 150 shipped!  Thanks again DonJuan23!!!

anyone heard back from bobbyfresh regarding their order?
I was just going to come in here and ask that too. I emailed him again to see what was up and if he was going to honor the discount but dude hasn't responded.

Back
Top Bottom