Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I'm pretty sure that the rep saying they would release with Nike Air on them was a mistake by the rep thinking that the Black Toes were the same shoe as the chicagos, i dont think they will come out with Nike Air but JB has done more surprising things before.

right, concluded that reps have no idea wat they b talking about....really tho it seems like most ppl who deal with shoes or shoe related issues daily are not TOO into sneakers

^ Nah, most people who are into sneakers just aren't very bright. It's the sad truth. Hate to say it, but my experiences tend to show this to be the case over the past decade or more. A lot of people waste money on sneakers and can barely get by, are working lower paying jobs to begin with. Beyond your entertainment celebs, most super successful people are spending their money on other things than remakes of 20-30 year old shoes (or you know... saving their money).

A few stores near me have these in a few sizes if anybody need help getting these at retail..

Last edited:
I placed an order with bobbyfresh on the 22nd they took my funds.. And i rcvd an order confirmation email same day...but have yet to get a tracking # or anything... I sent them an email a couple of days ago with no response.. So i just sent them another one.. Anyone else having this issue ?

Last edited:
I placed an order with bobbyfresh on the 22nd they took my funds.. And i rcvd an order confirmation email same day...but have yet to get a tracking # or anything... I sent them an email a couple of days ago with no response.. So i just sent them another one.. Anyone else having this issue ?
I had the same problem, got the order confirmation and was hearing that other people's orders were shipped already. I did contact him and he took awhile but they finally sent my order out and I just got mine on Wed. Hopefully he gets back to you soon and ships it out. I would keep hitting him up though.

I'm pretty sure that the rep saying they would release with Nike Air on them was a mistake by the rep thinking that the Black Toes were the same shoe as the chicagos, i dont think they will come out with Nike Air but JB has done more surprising things before.
I just thought she meant Retroes with Nike Air are coming later in the year. Pretty sure if the Knicks werent inspired by Melo, they would have a Jumpman on it. I just said that cuz half of the dudes saying they was passing clownin dudes who cop just becuase the rep said that and JB (stupidly) rereleased the Breds

I had the same problem, got the order confirmation and was hearing that other people's orders were shipped already. I did contact him and he took awhile but they finally sent my order out and I just got mine on Wed. Hopefully he gets back to you soon and ships it out. I would keep hitting him up though.

Coo thx for the heads up ... I like how they cant answer emails.. But have plenty of time to post up a bunch of **** on social networking

Easy to get in Detroit area. These are like dunks... And dunks might as well be sketchers in the hood.

Anyone wanna help out a local NT for retail plus shipping? 
nerd.gif

Failed to get a pair from nike here when they released. So i walked into one of my local stores at the mall yesterday and saw these up in display, asked the shoe guy if they had an 11 or 11.5 n they had a size 11. Lady luck was on my side lol. They had a size 8 n 8.5 left I think.

FNL got hit up for them jordan 1s in no time. Thanks to kicksdeals. Even those varsity red iv's for $129 are gone.

Back
Top Bottom