Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

On another note, what ever happened to the AJ1 x Nike SB collab?? I bet that, if it comes out, will have Nike air. I'm not getting dooped into coppin these only for them to release again the correct way. Lol

@feedtheego^^^
I have 0 clue what happened to the SB x AJ1 collaboration. I just came to my own conclusion that Nike & JB had the meeting and realized to just slap Nike Air, opposed to SB badging.

If thats how it played out then they made the right choice.

Last edited:
weird that costa Mesa ain't getting these... aren't they a GR?

i swear some employees don't know what they're talking about. I just called HOH CM again and they said they're releasing them tomorrow, and they're FCFS. I asked if they were the all red ones, or the red/white ones, and she said they're the red/white. I'm going to call again tonight to make sure.

These are nice. From what I've seen, the quality is amazing. I wouldn't sleep or take this release lightly due to only 30 pages with a week to go. They will sell out either. If you don't cop when you get the chance, the resellers will buy them up and slap a $220-$250 price tag on them. Not trying to build hype or anything but just want to prevent some of you from having that regret bug bite you and have you paying ridiculous prices.

On another note, what ever happened to the AJ1 x Nike SB collab?? I bet that, if it comes out, will have Nike air. I'm not getting dooped into coppin these only for them to release again the correct way. Lol
Agreed!! 

Any idea on where to get these in Atl besides Walters? Help a [sister] out!!

:rofl: You tried

Edit: MSRP may be $84 on these. Everything that is $140 has a youth size price of $94 GS $64 PS

Last edited:
If you don't believe that a NIKE AIR version of this shoe will drop sooner than later you literally started buying Jordans yesterday or are totally oblivious to what is happening around you.
grin.gif

You reaching tho

**#k jordan vs nike air.gimme the cot damn shoes already...been waiting since i was 17.im 31 now.gimme mine.;p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom