Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Will Finishline have these online and in store? I tried calling but dude had no clue what I was talkin about
mean.gif
.. theses employees act like this is a secret society when you ask them questions
eyes.gif
I called my local finsihline and they had no idea about them either

Will Finishline have these online and in store? I tried calling but dude had no clue what I was talkin about :smh: .. theses employees act like this is a secret society when you ask them questions :rolleyes
hahaha they act like celebs bro I used to get sooooo pissed now every shoe store is like it so its funny to me now.

Will Finishline have these online and in store? I tried calling but dude had no clue what I was talkin about :smh: .. theses employees act like this is a secret society when you ask them questions :rolleyes
hahaha they act like celebs bro I used to get sooooo pissed now every shoe store is like it so its funny to me now.

I know right, dudes be actin Hollywood as hell in-store makin $7.25 an hour :smh: #GETOVERYOURSELF ...

I know right, dudes be actin Hollywood as hell in-store makin $7.25 an hour :smh: #GETOVERYOURSELF ...

I prefer going in person for that reason. Make friends outta familiar faces to avoid all that idk idk BS.

Last edited:

I prefer going in person for that reason. Make friends outta familiar faces to avoid all that idk idk BS.

Sad part is we know more about the shoe release than the actual employees ... I prefer to go in person but they be so full of themselves, especially at HOH

What's up with NTLA or NTSM...they doing RSVP thing for these? NTLV has been tweeting they are, but none of the Cali stores have reported anything as of yet.

I think I might just grab these instead of the XIIIs. These look better than I thought they would tbh. Not to mention, only $110? Beats $160

Can't believe the Royal Blue 1 thread got locked.

:smh:

Anyways, I believe this should be an easy cop.

A lot of places will have them.

few things I gathered from this thread, So these release on saturday (1/5), along with the knicks colorway

the chicagos are 110 while the knicks are 130, is that only b/c the knicks colorway is more limited or b/c of the nike air?

still going to get these rather than the knicks colorway, regardless of the pair not having nike air on them, gives me something to rock until I un ds my bred 4s and 11s

Can't believe the Royal Blue 1 thread got locked.
:smh:
Anyways, I believe this should be an easy cop.
A lot of places will have them.

Lol it's cause dudes were talking about Kanye in there. No raffles for this release in my area so it looks like it should be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom