Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I haven't lost on RSVP. No confirmation yet but I go mobile and always hit when it pops up. Sometimes the confirmation is a minute, sometimes a few hours (5 hrs on the XI).

DBIX
BRed IV x2
Playoff XI x2
Thunders

I think I have lost on one release I've tried for (the GMP pack) and it was because I put in a 10.5 and they only had 10 and 11. I'll be bummed when NTSF closes for remodeling.

Nike SF is done no DM for me
grin.gif
 onto the next
laugh.gif

NTSP rsvp done! i got my DM... wow these must be limited... niketown didn't seem to get many pairs! the shorter pick up window probably supports that as well. much shorter than the bred xi

Last edited:
I haven't lost on RSVP. No confirmation yet but I go mobile and always hit when it pops up. Sometimes the confirmation is a minute, sometimes a few hours (5 hrs on the XI).
DBIX
BRed IV x2
Playoff XI x2
Thunders
I think I have lost on one release I've tried for (the GMP pack) and it was because I put in a 10.5 and they only had 10 and 11. I'll be bummed when NTSF closes for remodeling.
Gonna be a lot harder for me to get kicks when NTSF closes. I normally rely on them for RSVP or NDC. Especially now in the Bay Area when almost every major release is a raffle now. BTW, did get through with two accounts right now. One for me, and one for my friend's cousin lol.

What size?

I sent mines in about 18-20 seconds.

I've been failing a lot lately.

I wonder if they banned me!

size 9... seemed like these may be a bit more limited than the bred xi's. the window closed faster for ntsf and the pickup window is shorter. could be mistaken...

size 9... seemed like these may be a bit more limited than the bred xi's. the window closed faster for ntsf and the pickup window is shorter. could be mistaken...
That's what I assumed too. It closed pretty fast for NTSF.
Edit: These are definitely more limited than the XIs lol.

Last edited:
I wasnt really paying attention to my phone and i Just picked up when I got the text and RSVPd for NTSF and no Luck... Im copping online I guess.

all i want is the Knicks cw, and NDC just confirmed yesterday on their twitter account that they will not be getting these
grin.gif
 so it's #RSVP or bust for me since HOH is the only store that has this, but they do their shaddy raffle over there
mean.gif

its $242 for the Knick 1's with shipping and tax from Oqium. :smh: for some damn plastic 1's. Sorry.

I wonder if my RSVP for the Chicagos affects my RSVP for the Knicks. No DM back from them yet. (For the Knicks.)

Back
Top Bottom