Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

these weren't TLO.
they STILL in my cart and it lets me check out even after their twitter says it sold out....suspect?
theyre never 100% accurate when they say theyre sold out. was still able to check out twice after them tweeting them for past releases

PASS on bootleg leather and chemical smell edition Jordan 1.
Not even for $110, am I going to be conned into buying these - with the real versions of these dropping in June.

Is this confirmed or a rumor? There isn't a guarantee that the quality will be better in June. Knowing JB they will just slap Nike Air on it.

I was a game time decision, but just couldn't pass. Though like everyone here kind of surprised how fast they sold out, but I guess for 110 it's not a total shocker. Either they made a lot of these and just everybody wanted to buy or "can buy" with the price and all, or they just didn't produce as many of these as originally thought.

I don't get this newer process of trying to order online, I have turbo speed bandwith and I keep getting the error that it will not allow me to add my desired size in cart because there are already too many people with this size in their cart and to keep trying, and I literally clicked in to the cart once the cart button became available....I am not sure how so many people are coping these online but it seems virtually impossible!?!?!?!?

I copped off FNL easily, and it wasnt at exactly at 8. I had eastbay up ON MY SCREEN counting down, as soon as it changed to add to cart then it said other people had it. Nike wouldnt let me add to cart at all. During the scrimmage I went to FNL added cart, signed in and even had time to put my CC info... Dunno how people get NDC so easily...
Same here. Had FTL up and as soon as the button came up it was "reserved in other carts" already. Popped over to FNL and went through whole checkout then gave me error on submit order. By that time NDC was gone. 
mean.gif

I honestly thought these were easy to get. I got a email confirmation from PayPal nothing from FNL though. I had them in my cart thinking whether I should do it or not and placed ordered 8 minutes in. :lol:

I don't get this newer process of trying to order online, I have turbo speed bandwith and I keep getting the error that it will not allow me to add my desired size in cart because there are already too many people with this size in their cart and to keep trying, and I literally clicked in to the cart once the cart button became available....I am not sure how so many people are coping these online but it seems virtually impossible!?!?!?!?
same thing with me , my internet/connection is pretty fast and I couldnt even add a size from the get-go . ******g stupid :/

Surprised how easy NDC was for me.

I was hoping it would be difficult so I wouldn't be able to cop. :lol:

Last edited:
After that long wait on Foot Locker to checkout it finally went thru! Thank god!!! Still cant believe NDC didnt work for me this time :smh:

Fail!.... tried FNL Mobile as well as browser but still.... funny **** is I had 2 pairs in my cart when they announced it was SOLD OUT and when I tried checking it out they disappeared smh

Size 10 Secured Off Eastbay.... Headed Out To Do Work On Local HOH Stock Here In An Hour Or So :pimp:

Last edited:
Surprised how easy NDC was for me.

I was hoping it would be difficult so I wouldn't be able to cop. :lol:

I feel this way with sneakers that I don't absolutely want and can pass if I can't get them. I always end up getting through with those releases but, the ones I absolutely want? Never that easy. :smh:

I was able to cop two size 13's on NDC. One instantly and the other one right after they tweeted that they were sold out...had been clicking add to cart like a minute after the link went out. I was checking out on finishline for the knicks colorway and got to type my credit card info before being told they were sold out and SOL.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom