Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Sad to say but now a days shoes are equal to cars when it comes to keeping up with the maintainence. You want the full Kelly Blue Book value when you decide to sell your kicks :lol:

KBB value??!!! :rofl:

That really had me rollin, because I can picture a hypebeast reseller creating an actual value book sometime in the near future.

Sad to say but now a days shoes are equal to cars when it comes to keeping up with the maintainence. You want the full Kelly Blue Book value when you decide to sell your kicks :lol:

That really had me rollin, because I can picture a hypebeast reseller creating an actual value book sometime in the near future.

:rofl: it's gonna be just like the Becketts trading card magazine we use too look at back in the day to get full value for our basketball cards LOL

:rofl: it's gonna be just like the Becketts trading card magazine we use too look at back in the day to get full value for our basketball cards LOL

exactly :lol:

i copped the 1s on saturday and almost returned them because of that Jumpman tag on the tongue.
i searched high and low yesterday at a local mall and found the right tag.
ladies and gentlemen, my 2013 - 85 1s.

where did you find that tag?

couldn't cop on release.

Luckily got them for a little over retail , s/o to CaptainSneakerhead23 for the hookup 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i copped the 1s on saturday and almost returned them because of that Jumpman tag on the tongue.
i searched high and low yesterday at a local mall and found the right tag.
ladies and gentlemen, my 2013 - 85 1s.

nice, what shoe did you find the tag on?

I like how mine look without the tag but if I can do this for the low why not :nerd:

These came in today and to be quite honest. The ones in general including the Banned 1's feel like total **** on feet. Straight Chinese slippers and card board. I'm still trying to figure out where the great quality is people have been speaking of on the Banned 1's. The leather may be real leather, but it's still very thin and IMO the shoe is made like garbage. I actually think the 2012 Retro 1 are more comfortable and that is not saying much since they feel like card board too. Save your money fellas they're not worth it. If you're just buying these to look at them and get your rocks off while they sit on the shelf or in a box then that you will accomplish. However, if you like to wear your kicks and actually feel comfort while you wear something that looks dope you will only accomplish 50% of your goal trying to wear some 1's. mean.gif Now I'm off to get my paper back.

I like the I's, but love the custom dude did. It's like putting rims on your car IMO.

Last edited:
I went to my mom and pops to make sure I can get my bred 13's and they had a fsr of Knicks and Chicagos... I have been collecting for almost 10 years and have never had a pair of 1's, i think I'm going to cop both pairs..

Back
Top Bottom