Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Ok, I've seen 31st, 3rd (highsnobiety) and the 5th. Anyone have definitive answers?

Confirmed date is Jan 5th for $110 (along with the Knicks 1's).

http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-chicago-release-date-and-official-pictures/

MAN THE STING FROM THAT SLAP JORDAN BRAND HANDED ME IS STILL FRESH. THERE'S A TEAR ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEK RIGHT NOW.

ANYBODY ELSE SEE HOW BAD JORDAN BRAND IS TROLLING WITH THIS RELEASE? MAYBE IT'S JUST ME...

QUESTION: ARE THE MEN'S SIZES COMING IN THAT NIKE BOX?

EDIT: DOESN'T MATTER, MY FIANCE WANTS THESE SO I WILL BE SCOOPING HER BOX FOR MY PAIR SINCE SHE DOESN'T CARE

Last edited:
all guys are salty for this release, us female sneakerheads been dealing with crappy boxes since they started with the 11's, then the 4's, the 3's. jb finally did us right.

MAN THE STING FROM THAT SLAP JORDAN BRAND HANDED ME IS STILL FRESH. THERE'S A TEAR ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEK RIGHT NOW.

They're really being disrespectful. I can't remember JB trolling like this.

I REALLY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. THIS IS THE JORDAN THAT STARTED IT ALL BUT NO NIKE AIR AND A JUMPMAN ON THE BACK? :smh:

TO TOP IT OFF THE GS SIZES GET THAT SWEET NIKE BOX TO BOOT. THE AMOUNT OF DAMBS GIVEN BY JORDAN BRAND IS (((0 + 0) - 0) x 0) / 0 x 100%

The Men's sizes are getting this box:

Glad to see they got the $110 price tag rather than $130 or $140, whatever it is.  But I agree with y'alI still.  I can't pull the trigger with em not treating these right.  Why are they releasing the Knicks CW the same day, Bulls/Knicks rivalry coming back to life.

i wanna know, how am i supposed to cop both on NDC? i never bought two different shoes at once :nerd:

Thanks for the pics. Looks like the 60+ quality. I mean for $110, I would probably cop just to beat them to the ground.

this they've been doin AJ 1s like this for years and did for the 60+ pack don't know why ppl are making a big deal out of this

Well when they start adding that OG "look" to non original colorways and leaving THE original pair that started it to look like some knockoffs, there's a reason for people to be upset whether they've done this to any Jordan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom