Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Who the hell stays up all night just to get practice adding a shoe to their cart with no interest in purchasing? Is ish that serious these days? I see other cats who said they were passing now beating their chest because they were able to snag a pair. :smh:

It's the thrill of the hunt for them I guess lol

mean.gif
Never able to win online.....
This.

decided to skip online and try and get them at the store..there was a small line..couple people ahead of me...sold out of 10 but i gotta 10.5..dude there said they only got 2-3 pairs of each size..also copped a pair of KD V..

Last edited:
Looking for quick answer but for the guys that have them already, what's the
sizing of these pair?

not only did they butchered this model by using leather tongue but the quality is just
sick.gif

for those who are planning to buy... you're only buying the colorway jb ain't selling you the same shoe anymore.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I will now love this guy forever. Exactly what I've been saying. I want to thank Joe V. for showing the differences between this new release to those other two which were good. JB trollin' hard.
This video pretty much finalized my decision on these. I'm gonna pass on these and probably just double up on the Royals.
da viewer is biased though, OG jordan I's always had smooth grain leather...he has a slant towards softer tumbled leather (which although is awesome)

isn't period correct, but then again, neither is leather tongues
mean.gif

decided to skip online and try and get them at the store..there was a small line..couple people ahead of me...sold out of 10 but i gotta 10.5..dude there said they only got 2-3 pairs of each size..also copped a pair of KD V..

Hey could you tell me if they true to size or do they fit big

say i call eastbay and give them a free shipping code would they take it off? or no discounts at all for the 1s?

da viewer is biased though, OG jordan I's always had smooth grain leather...he has a slant towards softer tumbled leather (which although is awesome)

isn't period correct, but then again, neither is leather tongues :smh:

You are correct...however...when i bought my OG 1's in '85 they smelled like leather and not like a chemical. I'm just sayin'. JB is trollin' hard these days. :smh:

isn't period correct, but then again, neither is leather tongues :smh:

glad i passed on this release. guess we'll wait and see if the rumored nike air version will come out later on with better quality?!?!....

anyway seems like it was an easy cop. congrats to those that wanted.

Back
Top Bottom