Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

infareds and carmines are already good enough 4 me it'z a pass, now if they were the 01 olympics or white infareds that would be different

Got to have em.Every jordan i own are og colorway.I never bought a jordan that wasnt a og colorway.This will be my first time only because there 6s and itssummertime.Also will go good with the rest of my 6 collection.

Saw these shoes in person when I was getting my CDP and the shoe is really nice in person, quality looks real good compared to what JB has been releasinglately (like my CDP XVII).... everyone seems to not like the stitching on the toebox but I'm on the other side of the fence, I think it flows really nicewith the white patent leather and makes this VI unique from any other...

So are these QS, limited, GR? Im confused but they do have GS sizes coming so i dunno what these are

^^^ I don't think these are quickstrikes because of the GS sizes but if anything I would consider these ans LS...

pretty sure its gonna be a easy cop......since so many people dislike it....im gonna pass on these.......good luck to those that want them.....hopefullyeveryone that wants one...gets one....

these are also growing on me as well, we'll see how it goes
wink.gif

For anyone wondering, these are classified as a QuickStrike.

They were not available on futures orders which are written about 4-6 months before the release. We were confirmed our sizes about 2-4 weeks ago.

I saw someone with them on today with some dark jeans on, they definitely look way better than I would've imagined. I'm sure they'd look good withlight jeans on as well but definitely a surprise to me how subdued they look when worn.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

For anyone wondering, these are classified as a QuickStrike.

They were not available on futures orders which are written about 4-6 months before the release. We were confirmed our sizes about 2-4 weeks ago.
Damn We just got are list on Tuesday ... but on another note can someone tell me what " F I B A " stands for ???

Tell you what, I've been calling all my finishline's, footactions, champs, etc... Only place gettin em is a finishline about 40 min from me and theyonly have 12 pairs! Gonna be an early saturday morning for me...

FIBA = Fédération Internationale de Basketball Amateur

These should be called the FIBA 6's since there is only one real Olympic 6.

how limited are these because i went on eastbay and they have the page up and it's only going from 7.5 to 13 nothing bigger and then kids sizes.

i hope they are on swoosh. we werent supposed to get discounts on the xx3s and they are currently discounted. i guess we will have to see.....

This 6's are going to be a GR, i already saw about 3 stores that will be selling them tomorrow, and thats only in one mall. Easy pass for me, them thingsare ugly as hell man. Ima save my $$$ for the CDP 7/16.

Back
Top Bottom