Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by clogan23

KickHead23 wrote:
Da Doc03 wrote:
Will these be discounted on swoosh?
Thats what im sayin.. anyone know?

No because its a Jordan launch product. You're better off gettin them from like a Foot Locker. Thats what im doing

^^Is that confirmed or speculation?

It's confirmed. Did your manager get the email from corporate? I forgot the exact words but the discount is excluded from Jordan launch products i.e. quickstrikes, Coundown Packs and etc. I dont see a reason why they would change it back now.

Well the Military 1's were discounted on Swoosh. What's the difference between these & the 1's in terms of a "Jordan LaunchProduct"?

What do they mean by "heritage of the AJ X"?

From Eastbay:
Jordan Men's Olympic 6
White/Green Bean/Varsity Red/Stealth/New
(FIBA)
Taking inspiration from the heritage of the AJ X, the Jordan Olympic 6 will provide the ultimate experience in a player's quest for perfection. Named afterone of the greatest events worldwide, this pair of kicks is made with a combination of rich leathers and suede, plus a foam-backed internal booty system thatprovides a snug, high-performance fit. The midsole is comprised of full-length Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] with Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji] units for superior cushioning. The outsole is solidrubber with anatomically correct flex grooves for excellent traction.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I probably will pass these up, the colorway/ patent leather makes it no brainer for me.... besides there is only one true Oly VI, and the world isn't big enuff for two.

dnice those 2000 Olympics are still incredible. I remember way back when when you posted them in teh pick up post. I would love to have those but that price margin is too rich for me to pay. I love the VI's and Ill know ill regret if it i pass on these.

Wow NTers are a gang of clowns when it comes to giving the shoe the
sick.gif
and then the day before they come out there
pimp.gif
..IMO these thingswere garbage from jumpstreet. Pass! and throw up

i doubt ill get em. even w/ a discount. i guess since i got the silver foams,last pack, & red/wht 23s. ill just wait for the next pack to drop. i saw themin person a couple weeks ago. dont look that bad actually. kinda wish they didnt put that pattern on the toebox either.

I want them and my girl wants them. Enough said.......and plus I am still tight I wasn't able to get the last pack that came out. My finishline.com orderstill says processing. Oh and JMillz.......U know what it is
pimp.gif

Oh BTW.......does anyone know where in Maryland there is a mall or sneaker store so I can see wuts good out here on them 6's. I am from NYC and I am outhere right now and I don't have any idea where to even begin to start looking for a kicks store. I am in Bowie if that helps.......someone pm me or justreply to this post. Thanx in advance.

Thanx for tha luv on the OLY's. The only way I will get these if my girl surprises me with them because I won't spend my money on them. The VI is myfav Jordan of all time, and I hate to pass this one up because I own all of the retro VI's to date..... the colorway and patent leather makes it hard forme to like them. Like I said if my girl buys them I will accept them, hell I accepted some fusions she bought me
laugh.gif

I didnt like them when i saw pics of the toebox, and i still dont like them. Thank god i got 2 carmines to keep me satisified!

pics: my apologies in advance for the shotty photos...couldn't get that darn flash right...but it really is a nice shoe IMO...
c92361b71ee75518c3e83fb222d94af675b809e1.jpg
3d7167165bc8332e40dda91e9bd4f32adbf632ac.jpg
83416f1b5ecf34274e5e1b2abda2f8bb07e69b55.jpg

copped 1 of the last 2 size 7Y from Big Mikes in Duncanville, TX...they only have a size 10M left(and that was much earlier) everything else is soldout...these run really big by the way fam...I normally wear a size 8M...

nice pics fam. i think their worth a cop. nothing to get all hyped up about cause finishline will hopefully restock or have these in stock all week. stillwaiting on a working fnl code

Most def. don't want them..... No hate congrats on getting them bro, just not for me. They put me in the mind of some those flea market J's, Theyshould have stopped with the carmine's. JB said no retro's outside the pack, and they should have stuck with that if this what they had in store forus. I can bet MJ doesn't even like this shoe. White/ infareds should have been dropped, if they wanted to make a lot of money off a release thewhite/infareds would have made June a big month for JB. The VI is one of the best, most coveted, harder to find, one of the most expensive retro's outthere, and they go and release these. I hope these shoes are highly sought after in the future so I will have to eat my words with ketchup even though I doubtit.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Most def. don't want them..... No hate congrats on getting them bro, just not for me. They put me in the mind of some those flea market J's, They should have stopped with the carmine's. JB said no retro's outside the pack, and they should have stuck with that if this what they had in store for us. I can bet MJ doesn't even like this shoe. White/ infareds should have been dropped, if they wanted to make a lot of money off a release the white/infareds would have made June a big month for JB. The VI is one of the best, most coveted, harder to find, one of the most expensive retro's out there, and they go and release these. I hope these shoes are highly sought after in the future so I will have to eat my words with ketchup even though I doubt it.

^^Much respect fam and I definitely respect your opinion on the matter. Honestly, I've never really been into the VIs...the Carmines from the Pack weremy first pair....I couldn't see myself dropping $150 for them though so its a good thing they do run big...

might cop the gear but saw them in person today and just can't pull off that much patent leather!!

just asked about them in the stores they say they are limited the employees have to wait in line like everybody else

Back
Top Bottom