Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i picked mine up this past week from my job Finishline on discount and i was very impressed
but another store (shoe extreme) not far from us was charging 200 as the starting price and it went up from
there during the day then they started to go down to retail for the people that knew they were
getting ripped off.

Originally Posted by MrsBabb

any info on that bape shirt?

It's actually an old tee I got a season or two ago, I don't exactly remember. I don't think you'll be able to find it anywhere now.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

i plan on buying these tomorrow seeing since they are still pretty much everywhere lying around in my area.feels good not to have to panic and still be able to
pick up a pair almost going on a week after RD.ALTHOUGH I DO FEEL IF I DON'T BUY THESE ILL REGRET IT.

seriously don't think u'll regret it. but then again, this IS more of a woman's shoe. i can see dudes coppin for they girls. i can see theselooking nice on a woman's foot.

imho, i feel like this shoe would have been more appropriate as a women's & kids release ONLY. that's the kind of feel these have to me. i justcan't see a grown man rocking these and thinking they fresh. i def. can't see myself rocking these.

that being said, there's no hate involved. like fee said these are still sitting around so copping wouldn't be a problem if i wanted them.

but congrats to all who wanted them and copped....

Originally Posted by bdis1986

sneakerfee good choice ma
wink.gif

yoooooooo!
laugh.gif

who could ever forget that episode of good times.

damn! Damn!! DAMN!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

where can i get that krispy kicks shirt from? looks like karmaloop not sure. Let me know thanks.

Mines is in route now to be delivered. i cant wait. Might go out hunting for a shirt or something at the mall

yeah ma its karmaloop

My Oly VI's came in from Finishline today, I must say I am actually glad I got these, I had a chance to cop them like 3 weeks ago and turned them down,then I got the itch to buy them, bought them when FNL restocked. Now I am lovin my sz 13 Oly VI's
pimp.gif

These would have been so much better if JB would have done them without the stitching.

Yea now everybody is saying they glad they got them after all that hate and stuff and the funny thing is im recognizing alot of names that were haters but nowthey have a change of heart. hmmm
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Yea now everybody is saying they glad they got them after all that hate and stuff and the funny thing is im recognizing alot of names that were haters but now they have a change of heart. hmmm
tired.gif
Word up. somebody needs to go back to when the pics posted, mad people blasted these, and Now NT Loves them.
indifferent.gif

Bet same thing will happen with the 6rings.
laugh.gif

Sure happened with the XXIII's!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Yea now everybody is saying they glad they got them after all that hate and stuff and the funny thing is im recognizing alot of names that were haters but now they have a change of heart. hmmm
tired.gif
Word up. somebody needs to go back to when the pics posted, mad people blasted these, and Now NT Loves them.
indifferent.gif

Bet same thing will happen with the 6rings.
laugh.gif
Oh, its definitely gonna happen with those 6 rings.

My opinion stands on these, but it ain't worth mentioning again.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Im glad im not one of them, because i liked these from the day i seen sample picz.

True now everyone wants to cop because they dont want to feel left out. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom