Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

i told people the value of these would go up. And the people that slept on these would want these soon after they released. Well people get prepared to pay some rape prices if online stores dont restock.

lol, these things aren't all that valuable. eBay prices are at or below retail.

Ebay prices are above retail. I see a pair for right now for 222.50 with 12 bids thus far with 12mins left.

RICO7JT wrote:
^^^ Drama
I hate when I go on a site and they have shoes from years ago still up with the sold out label ... Just take them off the site if there gone ....

Drama ?

There is no drama but when others are not allowed why should one person continue to do so.

I mean its easy to see that's why hes doing hes trying to get people to buy off his sit.

What he's saying is the same thing as saying I got One pair of Jordan's for sale hit me up.

When poofy has a full size run for sale why the double standard.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

we just restocked again yesterday with our shoes and people have been ordering since the day they dropped
people are finally realizing they missed out and are scooping up pairs before its too late
Why are you allowed to do this post whoring in every post.

Who cares about you damn site.

I am going to ask methodman about this .
For REAL!
Cut the non-sense Poofy...we all sick of your ho- posts.
ohwell.gif

i would like to see someone pull an outfit out with these. these are Horrible IMO, but i would like to get a good laugh

i dont kno wha everyone is talkin about ... i was breakin necks all day yest. like" Ohhh Booy" !

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Oh well, I guess the best thing to do is to rock a solid green tee or polo like Yayo did on 106npark. Otherwise you'll have to buy the jordan tee.
Yeah right! white tee FTW
pimp.gif

Imma rock the polo...I dont care if I match or not. Its too hard with this colorway plus white tees are way too played out. Maybe the vneck white tee with apair of green plaid shorts.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Imma rock the polo...I dont care if I match or not. Its too hard with this colorway plus white tees are way too played out. Maybe the vneck white tee with a pair of green plaid shorts.
The white tees maybe played out but i'd rather match my shirt with the base color of the shoe than one of the mid sole color of the shoe when youare gonna be missing like 5 more colors
laugh.gif
just my opinion tho
ohwell.gif

look wut the ups just dropped off/ i must admit these are way better in person IMO/ good thing i didn't pass on these QS
smile.gif

39225d6ecfb97031024cce6cfc024d0d138db42.pjpg

01b2566e74b76054023ca74e1e3741bb5179caf.pjpg

i plan on buying these tomorrow seeing since they are still pretty much everywhere lying around in my area.feels good not to have to panic and still be able topick up a pair almost going on a week after RD.ALTHOUGH I DO FEEL IF I DON'T BUY THESE ILL REGRET IT.

these are still on the shelf in my area along with the last two packages, might pick up all three tomorrow.

Unlike most people on NT my feelings on these things hasn't changed a bit. I thought I'd wait it out and see people rock em to feel some kinda way ifI'd cop these or not. My final verdict is still a hellll nooo.... I love the VI's but JB tortured these things IMO.
smh.gif

I was gonna start a new thread but i figure i'll just be smart unlike most ppl on NT & just ask the question here why is there so much love/hate on theolympics VI's?

Originally Posted by richkid23

I was gonna start a new thread but i figure i'll just be smart unlike most ppl on NT & just ask the question here why is there so much love/hate on the olympics VI's?

no( bad idea) mann it just started to die down ...here we go again

I was gonna start a new thread but i figure i'll just be smart unlike most ppl on NT & just ask the question here why is there so much love/hate on the olympics VI's?
mainly because it's just a hate it or love it type of shoe.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

ohwell.gif
Ofcourse it is but what i'm trying to say is what makes people like/dislike the oly 6's?

^^ i agree its a love hate shoe. Mostly hate on NT. But i for one like them i copped 2x pairs. Some people think its a hypebeast shoe, but man i like thesneaker and i am going to always like this sneaker.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

ohwell.gif
Ofcourse it is but what i'm trying to say is what makes people like/dislike the oly 6's?
simple......people who have an affinity towards OG colorways like I do don't like the fruity pebble colored midsole, the patent leather on it, andthe disgusting emblem on the toebox. For those same reasons, probably for the colors in it some people like them.

Back
Top Bottom