Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's funny how everyone says its rigged solely because they can't get thru.. I haven't missed via RSVP yet.. Except the Yeezy
Releases..

Last edited:
:smh: @ Champs not getting the pack.

Anyways, I went to House of Hoops today to get my ticket.

Number 44 out of 70.

They're getting 40 packs, so my odds are pretty good

~57% of the people who get a ticket today will DEFINITELY get the pack.

Interesting note, they didn't ask for sizes, so if your size is gone, you can pick a different size.

That is NOT that case with FNL.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

EDIT: My ticket as proof.

k1s7sg.png

Last edited:
It's funny how everyone says its rigged solely because they can't get thru.. I haven't missed via RSVP yet.. Except the Yeezy
Releases..

you may have someone looking out for you without you knowing it..i haven't won not one RSVP yet and i always get it in within seconds. i'd understand if i got like 1 or 2 RSVPs but you're gonna tell me that i've done about 5 (maybe more) RSVPs and got them in within seconds each time and never won? :rolleyes

The Footaction/Footlocker lottery system is a joke in the Killeen Mall. Just a bunch of random names in a notebook with phone # and ticket #. They not taking sizes down. I didn't even show my ID they just gave me a ticket to fill out. These nukkas already know who gonna get the packs they just going through the motions. They talkin about they will call winners "sometime" tommorow. This is straight up BS and I'm not going down without a fight. I don't care who got a ticket I will be waiting until the mall opens and bumrushing a store for a pack. I'm not putting my tail between my legs for this release. I suggest some of you guys do the same at your local shoe spots. Put some pressure on these lame chump resellers and weak store managers. It is what is.

LOL ,I hope you are joking......If not you need to reevaluate your life if a pair shoes are so important to you that they will cause you to loose your freedom. So pretty much you would go to jail because they don't want to take your money. I'd say move along young fellow there are more fish in the sea.

kind of off topic but can people with a swoosh account get a discount on the pack?

Its very rare these days for swoosh to discount Jordan Retros.

Releases..
They're saying it's rigged because it is.

NT'er spectacular already said it was in the "secrets about your job" thread. 

They have 100s of pairs, so of course non friends and family will get through, but only after their people are taken care of.

I'm not even made tho since I'm guilty of benefiting from it. Not from an NT tho.

i still dont get the idea of them not grabbing sizes.... i wear a sz 12 & if they are gone why would i buy a 8 or 10

They're saying it's rigged because it is.

NT'er spectacular already said it was in the "secrets about your job" thread. 

They have 100s of pairs, so of course non friends and family will get through, but only after their people are taken care of.

I'm not even made tho since I'm guilty of benefiting from it. Not from an NT tho.

Oh.. well my boy works for Nike LV and they dont even get a pair. Niketowns dont get 100 pairs of anything..

i still dont get the idea of them not grabbing sizes.... i wear a sz 12 & if they are gone why would i buy a 8 or 10
Because most people only want to get them to resell.  It sucks for people like us who actually want to wear the shoes.

I think they should be doing a raffle for each shoe size at every HOH and they should only let people enter for 1 size instead of letting people just take any size thats left.  

I think they should be doing a raffle for each shoe size at every HOH and they should only let people enter for 1 size instead of letting people just take any size thats left.  

i kinda understand y they do that. for example when the MV lebrons dropped i was only able to get a 9.5. i threw em up on CL and someone trades me a 10.5 for my 9.5 so everybody was happy

i kinda understand y they do that. for example when the MV lebrons dropped i was only able to get a 9.5. i threw em up on CL and someone trades me a 10.5 for my 9.5 so everybody was happy
i see your point.  I guess theres pros and cons for however they do the raffles.

i feel sorry for yall i will be lining up at my local footlocker in Toronto and makin sure im getting my pack !!! ima be first in line since i live across the street from the mall :smile:

my girlfriend is going to the mall at 6 am at her local mall to buy me another pack to or atleast try lol

Back
Top Bottom