Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The way I see it, if I'm spending all of that time in line and my size is gone, I'm walking away with SOMETHING. No way in Hell I wasted an entire day at the mall when I could've done something else and going home empty handed. I would grab whatever size is left, flip it, and use that money to buy my size or trade it with someone else.

They're saying it's rigged because it is.

NT'er spectacular already said it was in the "secrets about your job" thread. 

They have 100s of pairs, so of course non friends and family will get through, but only after their people are taken care of.

I'm not even made tho since I'm guilty of benefiting from it. Not from an NT tho.
Oh.. well my boy works for Nike LV and they dont even get a pair. Niketowns dont get 100 pairs of anything..
Spectacular was talking about NTNY.

My local FNL where I get everything from carries over 100 pairs of any GR. I just assumed NTs would also.

Edit:

Wait, didn't one NT post a stock room picture of over 600 concords?

Last edited:
Still waiting on NTSF to send out that damn tweet also. Went to grab some food quickstyle feeling like I'd get got. lol, damn shoes.

i still dont get the idea of them not grabbing sizes.... i wear a sz 12 & if they are gone why would i buy a 8 or 10

because you can trade for your size. when ever i can't get my size i buy whatever size is available and post them on craigslist for a size swap. did that with my WC 4s and the Oly 6s

so im guessing raffle tickets are done, they all had a limit? whats going on at hoh 125th?

i still dont get the idea of them not grabbing sizes.... i wear a sz 12 & if they are gone why would i buy a 8 or 10
Reason I'm grabbing a 10 in these is because the FNL raffle screwed things up. I'm always held down for my 11.5 but it was impossible for this release.

Manager there wears a 10 and is passing so to make things right, he's hooking me up with his pair on discount.

I'm not leaving them behind, especially at less than retail.

:smh: @ Champs not getting the pack.
Anyways, I went to House of Hoops today to get my ticket.
Number 44 out of 70.
They're getting 40 packs, so my odds are pretty good
~57% of the people who get a ticket today will DEFINITELY get the pack.
Interesting note, they didn't ask for sizes, so if your size is gone, you can pick a different size.
That is NOT that case with FNL.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
EDIT: My ticket as proof.
k1s7sg.png

i dont follow..cant you get tickets until 6 or 7 pm today?

because you can trade for your size. when ever i can't get my size i buy whatever size is available and post them on craigslist for a size swap. did that with my WC 4s and the Oly 6s

close to your sz but if im a sz 12 & theres no 11.5/12.5/13 i wont get it regardless.... im talking about dudes buying a sz 9 & wear a sz 13or vice versa ....

close to your sz but if im a sz 12 & theres no 11.5/12.5/13 i wont get it regardless.... im talking about dudes buying a sz 9 & wear a sz 13or vice versa ....

you can still do it..it just takes more time. you can trade a size 12 down to 11.5, then 11.5 to 11 or 10 and so on and so on until you get your size. or you can just resell them for the going price and use the money to buy your pair. either way man its like some1 else said. if i waited in line i'm not going home empty handed.

on a side note, still no email from FNL. the lady wasnt playing when she said later on this evening

Last edited:
:smh: @ Champs not getting the pack.
Anyways, I went to House of Hoops today to get my ticket.
Number 44 out of 70.
They're getting 40 packs, so my odds are pretty good
~57% of the people who get a ticket today will DEFINITELY get the pack.
Interesting note, they didn't ask for sizes, so if your size is gone, you can pick a different size.
That is NOT that case with FNL.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

EDIT: My ticket as proof.

i dont follow..cant you get tickets until 6 or 7 pm today?

Yeah, but the guy told me that they only handing out 70 tickets.

Honestly, I don't know.

Last edited:
The way I see it, if I'm spending all of that time in line and my size is gone, I'm walking away with SOMETHING. No way in Hell I wasted an entire day at the mall when I could've done something else and going home empty handed. I would grab whatever size is left, flip it, and use that money to buy my size or trade it with someone else.
Pretty much.  If you want a shoe bad enough and you're willing to line up, coming home empty handed just to pay resell prices isn't really an option.  Gotta pretty much work the system to your benefit.  Lining up and coming away with nothing when worst case scenario you have something of equal value to bargain with is foolish.  That's why I don't even bother with lining up anymore.  Too much of a headache.

Patiently waiting for the FNL email.I think it'll come in 2-3 hours since it's just past noon on the West Coast

Back
Top Bottom