Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only tip i can give you for NDC is to be very alert and fast. I use opera browser and set the page to auto reset after 20 sec and also be logged in to your account and if you didn't visit nike.com for a while check again 10 min before to make sure you are still signed in. Oh and remember get to checkout as fast as possible by clicking your size and if you don't see your size pick something else and try to trade but its better than nothing, thats how i do after missing the galaxy's and yeezy's but haven't missed anything else yet.

QFT -- Every little thing helps.

Not true. I've ordered so many times from Snipes and it has never taken 3-4 weeks.

My bad 2 1/2 weeks.

My pair from the UK will be here Thursday at the latest.

The only reason I ordered them from over there is because I spoke with one of the shops over the phone and have done business with them before. They under mark the value for me.

I have a code for SH but I'm not giving it out. There only certain people who deserve to know it.

My bad 2 1/2 weeks.
The only reason I ordered them from over there is because I spoke with one of the shops over the phone and have done business with them before. They under mark the value for me.
I have a code for SH but I'm not giving it out. There only certain people who deserve to know it.
A lot of ppl already know the code

Nice to hear actual people not connected to the store won.

Did they tell you what # your name was drawn?
Damn forgot to ask. He asked me for my size and said it was secured so im assuming im near the front of the line.

Just got to work, I work at a mall (Oakridge Mall in San Jose) and check out what I found people are here already!! its 7am in my area. Good luck to them lining up for Shoe Palaces 3 pair of shoes if that :smile:{)

Thanks to my homie.... i will have a pack or two....

Like I said... they be lying to yall kids on the size run.

My bad 2 1/2 weeks.

You results may vary. I've ordered enough from them and never had an issue. To each their own though. They have been good to me so I keep giving them my business.

haha, damn 3? How is oakridge mall on releases? I'm in SF so never really venture anywhere outside my area. Actually how are releases in general for the San jo area? Valley fair, Eastridge, Oakridge?

Oakridge.... dont come. Thats our mall and we pretty much buy up whatever we want.

VF is is chill. Thats where size runs are big. A lot to go around.

Eastridge... im good. Ill never go cop from that mall again. too many kids for me.

Back
Top Bottom