Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
soleheaven can mark it GiFT if they want.

You'll get taxed based on the weight and shape of the box. They're opening boxes on overseas shipments and im sure an official will notice somethings off.

The kids not wanting to give out codes and euro sites are a joke and should just be over at the other site. Basically here to receive info, hype up product, show off what they cop and expect to not share or reciprocate any help. Sad little boys.

Aren't we all here to help each other in a way? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nattejacks looks like $482 shipped? At least that's what I see. And what if you get customs on top of that :x

Aren't we all here to help each other in a way? :rolleyes

No I'm not specifically here to help any of you. I'm here to receive news and help, copping MY sneakers but when I get the chance to reciprocate that help, I don't think twice about it. That's the difference. These kids will happily receive any help given out but when they have info or advice, they hoard it all to themselves.

Nattejacks looks like $482 shipped? At least that's what I see. And what if you get customs on top of that :x

that's the price+VAT

you gotta add the shipping also. They charge like $60 for shipping

more like $500-$520. I guess it beats (a little) reseller's price

It's called common sense genius. How am I mad when I order from oversea sites :stoneface:

I've been hit with customs time and time again regardless of value.

NTers quick to use a gif only to make an *** out of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom