Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HAHAHA there are no remnants of me having ever been on JJ. My cart looks like I just logged in lofl. Turrible. SMH

site came back up after crashing with me at checkout, then went down and came up at paypal screen, went down and came up and cart is empty....F U J J

entered my card info and am submitting it, will they over charge me for the same transaction considering it's a site crash/reboot in effect?

I've gotten through the PayPal checkout process, it is redirecting me back to the site that is the problem.

Same here.

I couldn't add 10.5 to my cart I just went with a 10. If I get through I'll still have to go through the hassle of trading. :smh:

like no BS. Anyone who truly gets through on JJ, big ups to you. that site is HORRENDOUS. You definitely have my respect on this online shoe copping steez. wow.

entered my card info and am submitting it, will they over charge me for the same transaction considering it's a site crash/reboot in effect?

Just go to your banks website and have it open in another window to make sure you don't get charged 50,000,000 times.

Back
Top Bottom