Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thank goodness JJ was practice for 8am. ive never got through with them so didnt expect much tonight but figured it would get my fingers warmed up tomorrow for EB lol. 

so i had multiple "Confirm" pages up. and was waiting for it to load, I don't know which one went through but I got a Confirmation Email from JJ with an order number. Hopefully thats enough?!

I got to submit order then the freeze. Im sure my cart is empty
Yea got there too. The browser even tried to go to the "Order Confirmation" URL but it sent me back to the checkout page and gave me an error of "No Line Items". Assuming that means the product was no longer available when they tried to run my card. Le sigh...

Also got my bank account charged. Good to go?

Is JJ notorious for canceling orders that have gone through with a Confirmation email like Finishline was/is

Couldn't snag a 9.5, but I got through with a 9. Will try on NDC later in the morning. Good luck to everyone still trying on JJ. I had to reload quite a bit, but as a tip, don't bother signing in. Just order as a guest...

Couldn't snag a 9.5, but I got through with a 9. Will try on NDC later in the morning. Good luck to everyone still trying on JJ. I had to reload quite a bit, but as a tip, don't bother signing in. Just order as a guest...

just wondering, how does that help at all?

Was at step 2-2 and I got hit with the sold out Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll****

Does NDC charge you when you place your order? Or when they ship? What about Eastbay/FTL/Champs?

I definitely forgot to deposit funds into my bank account so I doubt it'll clear by tomorrow

Such hogwash!!!!!!!!!!! i get through all that b.s and they bring me to a no line item screen smh. I'm taking so many L's ima have to change my last name to cool j

Back
Top Bottom