Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol im actually not that excited for those breds... the concords release changed my mind on 11's.

TBH after the concord hysteria, every time I look at that shoe I'm reminded of the chaos that went down that day. I was lucky enough to cop two pairs which I still have and are DS. I think that release really tainted the image of the 11's and what it stands for. Same way as how we can't see foamposites the same way after the galaxy release.

Edit: Back on topic, good luck to all copping tomorrow morning. there's gonna be a lot of saltiness in this thread come tomorrow morning

Last edited:
After i score my pack ill let everyone know a nice tip. Not my trick but a nice tip which could help a lot of people out.

Also i dont even try on JJ their servers suck so its not even worth wasting my time with the few packs and sneakers they do get on release.

Last edited:
yeah i grabbed them in the pack a couple years ago, but i beat em up

Yeah if I would cop those, they wouldn't last long for me as I would ball in those. They look cool, I just don't care for suede like that

Size 11's available or swap for size 14's.......Lined up at Footlocker Brisbane Australia only to find out that there were only 1x13 1x12 & 3x11's

TBH after the concord hysteria, every time I look at that shoe I'm reminded of the chaos that went down that day. I was lucky enough to cop two pairs which I still have and are DS. I think that release really tainted the image of the 11's and what it stands for.

Mine are still deadstock, everytime i think of wearing them, i think of the "get moneys boys" licking the soles. :smh: :lol:

Size 11's available or swap for size 14's.......Lined up at Footlocker Brisbane Australia only to find out that there were only 1x13 1x12 & 3x11's
murdered 
mean.gif

**** just got real here in AZ (PHX). one of the dudes in my sneaker group got a gun pulled on him for the spot in line. That hits close to home and kinda spoiled the fun of wanting these.

**** just got real here in AZ (PHX). one of the dudes in my sneaker group got a gun pulled on him for the spot in line. That hits close to home and kinda spoiled the fun of wanting these.

Nobody else panicked? Or people just st acted like nothing happened?

thats pretty ****** up.  im sorry to say but me and my boys always go strapped for the same reason

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Damn, what has this world come to. Makes me never want to camp. Did he call 911? I would of done that as soon as I was out of sight. Morning comes and this guy doesn't get his pair who knows what'll happen then.

^ It's not that serious, or at least it shouldn't be.
mean.gif

If anything like that ever happens, I'd just walk away.

Life is more important than a pair of shoes or in this case, two pairs.

thats pretty ****** up.  im sorry to say but me and my boys always go strapped for the same reason

Go strapped for the same reason? So, if someone pulls out a gun on you, you're going to have a full blown shootout with tons of innocent bystanders? I say if someone takes it to that level just walk away.

I don't think anyone's called the police. And my bet is because they don't want the line broken up. The place is in Downtown Scottsdale and is located literally a 5 min walk from all the clubs/bars. WHen I camp at HoH, Scottsdale PD is on it when people get out of hand. So if they haven't come, I bet it's because people don't wanna lose the space in line. Check out the conversation. Dude who pulled the gun out is @iAmArizonaaa

Back
Top Bottom