Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You guys must be really cut off from what the real world is, what you think dumb criminals only existed in movies

I don't think anyone's called the police. And my bet is because they don't want the line broken up. The place is in Downtown Scottsdale and is located literally a 5 min walk from all the clubs/bars. WHen I camp at HoH, Scottsdale PD is on it when people get out of hand. So if they haven't come, I bet it's because people don't wanna lose the space in line. Check out the conversation. Dude who pulled the gun out is @iAmArizonaaa

What are the gun laws there? I remember when I was there my friends dad said you can buy a gun and don't need any paperwork or anything. That was phoenix though.

thats pretty ****** up.  im sorry to say but me and my boys always go strapped for the same reason

So you would shoot/kill someone for a spot in line/a pair of shoes :smh:....this is why I don't even bother lining up or camp anymore for a pair of SHOES...It's not that serious...If I can't get them online then I'll pass and if I really want them then I'll skip a few releases and pay re-seller prices. Sad what the "game" has become :smh:

Be safe out there everyone...

Last edited:
I don't think anyone's called the police. And my bet is because they don't want the line broken up. The place is in Downtown Scottsdale and is located literally a 5 min walk from all the clubs/bars. WHen I camp at HoH, Scottsdale PD is on it when people get out of hand. So if they haven't come, I bet it's because people don't wanna lose the space in line. Check out the conversation. Dude who pulled the gun out is @iAmArizonaaa

**** like that is the last reason on my list on why I don't camp. Glad no one was hurt though

So you would kill someone for a spot in line/a pair of shoes :smh:....this is why I don't even try to line up or camp anymore for a pair of SHOES...If I can't get them online then I'll pass and if I really want them then I'll skip a few releases and pay re-seller prices. Sad what the "game" has become :smh:
Be safe out there everyone...

been there too many times. sad that there's criminals out there that associate themselves with something i love so much. makes me sick.

He is an idiot. What happens if something go down and he kill someone...life in prison for some shoes. Fake gangsta. I would have beat his ***, plusbim always carrying and know how to keep composed. Smh

What are the gun laws there? I remember when I was there my friends dad said you can buy a gun and don't need any paperwork or anything. That was phoenix though.

Our gun laws are really lax. You can go to a pawn shop and get a gun, no paperwork needed to file. You also can carry legally, no paperwork needed. I'm not sure if this is the same outside of Maricopa County (Phoenix), but I'd assume it's across the board statewide.

Our gun laws are really lax. You can go to a pawn shop and get a gun, no paperwork needed to file. You also can carry legally, no paperwork needed. I'm not sure if this is the same outside of Maricopa County (Phoenix), but I'd assume it's across the board statewide.

Damb, that would definitely not fly over here in NY. Over here you get 5 years for a carrying a unregistered gun no questions asked.

Damb, that would definitely not fly over here in NY. Over here you get 5 years for a carrying a unregistered gun no questions asked.
Poor Plax....

Yup, Plus a year for every bullet in the gun. Also there are no concealed carry in NYC and if you need a gun for work (security) you must have the gun in a case at all times when not at work.

Yup, Plus a year for every bullet in the gun. Also there are no concealed carry in NYC and if you need a gun for work (security) you must have the gun in a case at all times when not at work.

I wasn't 100% sure on getting another year for every bullet .. that clown who pulled out that gun wouldn't last 1 day here. :lol:

You dumbasses carrying a gun to buy shoes are a waste of life. You're the true hypebeast, and only want shoes to "stunt, have swag, show off, etc.." they'll be another "limited" release every month until Nike dies out(no time soon). You have no damn sense, and are willing to kill, be killed or get locked up over plastic and rubber. You dumb ***** *** thugs remind me of crack heads, you're willing to do anything to get your fix...:smh:

I wasn't 100% sure on getting another year for every bullet .. that clown who pulled out that gun wouldn't last 1 day here. :lol:

Not every case but its true. Yeah he would have been in jail by this time. Sad that it has to come down to that.

Mine are still deadstock, everytime i think of wearing them, i think of the "get moneys boys" licking the soles.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I wonder if the Get Money Boyz will make the news again this December 

Back
Top Bottom