Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it was easy for me too. just kept refreshing, got the link for nikestore and just placed my order
wink.gif
did the same, no luck. refreshed twitter and it said the tweet was sent out 29 seconds ago. guess i was half a minute too slow

IM TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nikestore was playing games with the damn link and i missed out.

BUTTTTTTTTTT i got a pair on champsports hahahah

on Eastbay after adding to my cart and waiting down the timer, the screen has been stuck on "Processing....Please Wait". Does that mean I am screwed?

so I refreshed my browser and it took me to the checkout page

I added my info and now it is stuck on "Processing..."

Got a pair from footaction, paypal took the money but footaction has not sent me the email yet. Is this how they normally behave for releases? Still got a pack in my NDC cart too...

anyone know if i got them? i got emails from paypal about submitted orders but none from finishline, they took money out too.

Struck out on these...no biggie though I really don't need to be spending 350 now anyway. Could easily get the hypers...IF NIKE MADE THEM IN MY SIZE!

something shady is going on with NDC. i bet the person tweeting the links shared the link with all his/her buddies before tweeting it. the second the link is tweeted, all sold out.

It certainly felt like it, lol. Late tweet time & immediately sold out in every size, smh. Got through to the Paypal continue page of FNL & then of course it froze.

did the same, no luck. refreshed twitter and it said the tweet was sent out 29 seconds ago. guess i was half a minute too slow

lol. i kept refreshing it ever since 5amPST hit. just kept going and going, and all of a sudden it pooped on me. Clicked on it right away, and copped it! :smokin

order goes thru on FNL, put in CC info and hit process, and it hits me with the crashed page. when it comes back will my order still be processing?

Only reason alot of people scored from NDC was because they tweeted that dam link so late and everyone rushed to the other sites.

Until you get shipping confirm you ant got em. Ive been charged on my CC/paypal etc from em all on previous drops only to be disappointed. Shipping confirm is the only point to get excited...

Suprisingly was able to get throught with Eastbay. Money is pending out of my account. Now the wait till I get a shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
lol. i kept refreshing it ever since 5amPST hit. just kept going and going, and all of a sudden it pooped on me. Clicked on it right away, and copped it!
smokin.gif
yeah that's the same thing i did. was spamming refresh on twitter, then hit the link and sold out. went back to twitter tab and it refreshed, and only 29 seconds had gone by.

Back
Top Bottom