Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feel like I got hosed by NDC :smh:

Every one of these sites ends up doing something different for the release :smh: >D

How do your guys twitters refresh so fast :smh:
Congrats to those who copped tho!

smh this is BS after NDC toyed with us with the link tried eastbay and Footlocker no luck both says cart error then i get link within 5 secs of tweet and miss on NDC :smh:

Anyone know how footlocker works i got thru at 7 58 added to cart had the wait window but for only 1 min 18 secs...completed order and got myborder number and receipt info....am i good?

checked out on Eastbay at 8:17am, gotta love the no tax.

NDC couldn't even add to cart and I was on it instantly.

They had them up at 7:58. I don't know why but i refreshed on impulse, I even had time to contemplate paying the $8 shipping on the submit order menu on FNL. :rofl: Almost got greedy.

At like 7:58 i was like leme try eastbay and the timer was up in like 10 seconds and i had an 11 minute wait and actually got through :D. Second time ive ever gotten through eastbay. I was 1 step away from being good with finishline before it crashed so i figure ill try that too. Feeling good :smokin . Struck on NDC cus i was a couple seconds late :lol:

20% coupon?
YUPPERS!
wink.gif

anybody get an order confirmation EMAIL from FINISHLINE (not paypal - the paypal confirmation means nothing when dealing with FNL)?

wow got mine off fnl for once

was there a coupon or something for free shipping or any discount?

i was in a rush i didnt apply anything to the order

Back
Top Bottom