Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah but jay z and nas are pioneer emcees in the game of hiphop from the projects of new york who actually rocked jordans their whole life

this asian grandpa in line wit his son is not thats the only difference i see but who cares i mean i was talkin to them they seem cool

the early birds get the worm in the sneaker games styll

why so much saltyness tho jus be happy the raptors VIIs come out soon so u can vindicate ur self with a pair of them i like better than these gold VIIs

the only person who gave me props was the black guy smh cuz hes real

lol
33m2wc3.jpg

Last edited:
yeah but jay z and nas are pioneer emcees in the game of hiphop from the projects of new york who actually rocked jordans their whole life

this asian grandpa in line wit his son is not thats the only difference i see but who cares i mean i was talkin to them they seem cool

the early birds get the worm in the sneaker games styll

why so much saltyness tho jus be happy the raptors VIIs come out soon so u can vindicate ur self with a pair of them i like better than these gold VIIs

the only person who gave me props was the black guy smh cuz hes real
ohh no i give you props for the pick up!  haha no salt being thrown from me.  im part asia and i know a lot of asians in there 40's and 50's who rock jordans and who have been copping them since they first came out in the 80's.  Just like i know a lot of whites,blacks, hispanics, and middle eastern cats who have been buying jordans for years too.  

Last edited:
i dont care what the other man looks like or if he can 'pull off' shoes. as long as they don't cause trouble and we all get our shoes peacefully and generally speaking from my own experiences, asians are the most peaceful and law abiding at campouts. (also see china/japan campouts vs. campouts in U.S.)

just sayin.

Theres still a size 8 and 13 at the finish line at pearland town square south of houston for my sole brothers. They didnt have a size 10.5 so i grabbed a 13 in hopes of trade bait. They had a raffle but for some reason only a couple of people showed up to collect. One of the employees said by 12 they still had one of every pair. If i had known i would have showed up earlier to grab my size :*(

Similar story here, my friend that works at finishline called around to see if anybody wanted their packs because only 1 of the winners in the raffle showed by noon. I was completely set on passing(didn't even try with the raffles, wasn't interested AT ALL) My dude told me she just spoke with him about the sizes, I hit her up and now I'm home with a 9.5.

They do look a lot better in person, happy I ended up with a pair but definitely not worth the trouble/money I've seen going around for these. That's insane, but what do I know. Different strokes...
Anyway I haven't gone through the thread today but I hope there's more success stories like mine out there.

This wasn't too bad today. I think the raffle system makes it so that there will be a couple extra pairs around, because people win at other places and leave the packs at the other stores for others.
Too stoked!
DMP > GMP > Every other pack>
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Whoa Idk about that every other pack comment. Infrared pack was better than these and so was the raging bull pack.
smile.gif

People slept on those hard. They were my first pack. I love mine!

Last edited:
Does any other retailer make you guys by extra stuff with the purchase of your shoes. Today when I was at the mall I stopped at Shoe Palace and they were making people buy $50 worth of apparel to get the package. Its a really smart system but I dont think its right.

What are your thoughts on this?

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

besides i relate more to riff raff than "malibus most wanted" lmao how old is that movie ?:rofl:  guess it left quite an impression on you

you look like a combo of both

Does any other retailer make you guys by extra stuff with the purchase of your shoes. Today when I was at the mall I stopped at Shoe Palace and they were making people buy $50 worth of apparel to get the package. Its a really smart system but I dont think its right.
Its messed up but what can you do? I have also heard that Shoe Palace only gets B grade Jordans. I'm not sure if thats true or not its just what a lot of people keep on telling me.

Code:
Was this ur 1st time at SP? They always do that, try to make u buy extra stuffs. Besides they r hella shady as well, u r very lucky that u were able to buy the pack there, they usually put only 2 or 3 packs for sell, they hold most of the stocks up for their own.

Damn all these resellers ruining the game! All you're REALLY doing is helping drive money towards eBay, Paypal, and USPS. I don't understand how thus is worth their time?

Initial investment: $350 plus tax = $385
Sell on eBay for $600. eBay keeps $60.
Paid through Paypal. PayPal keeps $20.
Ship through USPS. Shipping cost for a double pack $20.
Gas driving around, mall, post office = $10
Total profit at the end = $105

Is $105 worth all the time invested? Isn't a real job more sustainable?

I just wish these resellers would leave the game, so people who actually want to BUY and WEAR the shoes could pay the $385, and donate $105 to a lame reseller, and $110 extra to these companies like eBay, PayPal, USPS.

Ok, I'm done crying.

Wish I could of copped, now I'll just have to be patient to cop at a decent price

Congrats to those who copped. The shoe game is slowly changing, I never thought 15 years ago that we would be subject to raffles where tickets are only available the day before midday. Maybe when I was young and didnt have a job I could have got in on a raffle, thank god for the web even if that's hit or miss

The shoe game is leaving the ones who contributed to it so long ago, most of the kids I see now never even saw Jordan play but hey that's life, but a tough pill to swallow

Man, but that's the thing, I don't feel these new "sneakerheads" deserve a chance to cop. they're the reason the hobby is dead.
Why don't they deserve a chance? I ve been in the sneaker game since 96 it's changed a lot . I remember when kicked dropped in the middle of the week and you had to skip school to get long story short as the game evolves you evole or retire

Back
Top Bottom