Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL listen buddy my girl is jamaican and cuban and doesnt take **** from nobody !! shes not a skinny asian chick like most ppl i seen in line behind me!!!

LOL I WAS THE ONLY PERSON even rockin JORDANS in line i rocked the True Blue 3s lookin cripsy like all my kicks i swear these ppl behind me are all fobs no swag at all to even be rockin jays it was funny

Can you please stop embarrassing my hometown, you ignorant fool who is clearly unable to read basic message board rules. Stop making T.O. look like a city of ignorant, illiterate fools. >:

I didn't buy a better I'll remind online but I was trying to get a second pair. They been doing it for a while but they got in trouble a couple years ago from Nike i think. There was a big chunk of time they didn't get any of the new releases.
That's one of the reasons I hate Shoe Palace and will be my last resource
:D :D good to hear about Nike had done something to em, they deserve it. I filed a complaint to Nike about em before, didn't except and didn't know if Nike would do anything to it.

you guys should of just come to canada to get ur pairs it was easy here

I got upset about having to order internationally, woke up early to take a gamble at 100 different shops, failed at every online retailer only to draw the conclusion - WHY DIDN'T I JUST PICK UP AND GO TO CANADA ?? Gee, I could have side-stepped all the failure if only I had traveled up to Canada.

:rolleyes

/sarcasm

Half of NikeTalk will forever be grown MEN far too concerned with what other MEN are wearing.
Its pretty sad.
OLD HEAD whats happening!!!!!   I took your advice and stop whining like a "lady" and put in work and got the pack. Thanks for your "ancient wisdom"

Quick sidenote...this issue about Shoe Palace selling b grades keep coming up from time to time. Can anyone actually attest to this? I bought a pair of cool grey xii's during a new location opening. Pair doesn't seem b grade to me, but it can be hard to tell sometimes. They are a major retailer...a full on chain. Where do these rumors originate from?

all i have to say is people dont know the meaning of "hardbody" i got 2 pairs of shoes im not complaining but being able to hold 3 chairs for you and your friends who never stay, your able to go to work, come back, have on fresh composites and switch your wardrobe every time you leave, on top of it all im here sweating like a dog in the same spot for 2 days straight...smelling horrible.... Really wanted to kill someone.....what made me more mad the people in back saw them add more friends and no one spoke up besides me but then the people *****ed and moaned when they couldnt get a shoe because of it. SOCAL is SOFT and really dont know how us new yorkers REALLY do it. sorry had to rant.

all i have to say is people dont know the meaning of "hardbody" i got 2 pairs of shoes im not complaining but being able to hold 3 chairs for you and your friends who never stay, your able to go to work, come back, have on fresh composites and switch your wardrobe every time you leave, on top of it all im here sweating like a dog in the same spot for 2 days straight...smelling horrible.... Really wanted to kill someone.....what made me more mad the people in back saw them add more friends and no one spoke up besides me but then the people *****ed and moaned when they couldnt get a shoe because of it. SOCAL is SOFT and really dont know how us new yorkers REALLY do it. sorry had to rant.
what store was this?

Jumpmanbostic 

Damn all these resellers ruining the game! All you're REALLY doing is helping drive money towards eBay, Paypal, and USPS. I don't understand how thus is worth their time?
Initial investment: $350 plus tax = $385
Sell on eBay for $600. eBay keeps $60.
Paid through Paypal. PayPal keeps $20.
Ship through USPS. Shipping cost for a double pack $20.
Gas driving around, mall, post office = $10
Total profit at the end = $105
Is $105 worth all the time invested? Isn't a real job more sustainable?
I just wish these resellers would leave the game, so people who actually want to BUY and WEAR the shoes could pay the $385, and donate $105 to a lame reseller, and $110 extra to these companies like eBay, PayPal, USPS.
Ok, I'm done crying.

A smart business man will factor that into the overall cost of the item so the buyer takes the hit. Selling them at 600 via ebay is dumb.

Besides that these will release so my district manger says....leak

I hope so... But I wouldnt hold my breath

alright. guys the employee at roosevelt was nice enough to tell me they would do a Re-re-rsvp (3rd one) for 2 pairs left. He told me this over the phone and I doubt more than 10 ppl knew about this. They did the rsvp about an hour later and I doubt this many people had the patience to wait for a chance at getting one of two pairs. I had everything ready just had to put the hashtag. Was constantly refreshing on iphone while brother was ready at keyboard. Why I didn't win makes no sense. I SENT IT WITHIN 2.5-3 seconds I kid you not. 

Anybody know DMP numbers. Someone this past week said 2000 pairs in the US for the GMP. I'm thinking DMP had to be like 1500-1750

alright. guys the employee at roosevelt was nice enough to tell me they would do a Re-re-rsvp (3rd one) for 2 pairs left. He told me this over the phone and I doubt more than 10 ppl knew about this. They did the rsvp about an hour later and I doubt this many people had the patience to wait for a chance at getting one of two pairs. I had everything ready just had to put the hashtag. Was constantly refreshing on iphone while brother was ready at keyboard. Why I didn't win makes no sense. I SENT IT WITHIN 2.5-3 seconds I kid you not. 
in an hr they prob told everyone and their mother. they prob gave them the hashtag as well.

it's roosevelt field bro

$105 is nearly a 30% return of investment. thats great numbers for any item.
30% ROI is an amazing return, when you'e talking about hundreds of thousands invested in stock, etc.  We're talking about a pack of sneakers.  Talking $100 cash profit.  I dont understand why the resellers hustle so hard, for $100 profit.  Seems they would be better off finding a job.  Actually, or go the better route, go to college, get a degree, get a nice salary, with benefits, and 401k, etc. 

I won't support these resellers.  If I miss a release, I'll wait it out about a month, and then they're reselling for retail, or even sometimes below retail+tax.  Now, I doubt this pack drops that low, but you never know.  The Jordan market is stupid saturated with retros right now.

I put in for them as well. I hope I got them.
 I dont understand why people are still trying with Nike. I struck out some many times with them, they're not worth my time on a QS. RSVP they pick who ever, doesnt matter if youre 2 seconds fast.

Back
Top Bottom